Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that referral program and Free Supercharging for 6 month will soon be gone!

If you want Free Supercharging for 6 (9) month please order with following links before Feb 2.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I have also created an template that can be used to add Six Month of Free Supercharging to your Model 3 order even if you already have configured it. Just edit your specific Reservation Number.
____

mailto: [email protected]

Subject: Referral

Dear Tesla!
Please add following referral code ROBERT7701 to my model 3 order with Reservation Number RNXXXXXXXXX
Best regards,
XXX XXX

____

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
We need a couple of referrals to get to the new Roadster that we going to use to push the market of the whole country!

Igor, you do know that with 52 referrals, you still get a 94% discount off the Roadster? So you'd only have to pay USD$15,000 to get it? It's not an 'all-or-nothing' deal. Or is there some tax situation in Russia that makes a difference between paying $0 or just USD$15,000?

We’re down to the final hours to take advantage of a referral code
Here you go. daniel5646
Link: Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging
If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
This is the greatest day of my life.

Don't count your chickens just yet

Exactly:

upload_2019-1-31_11-17-30.png

Igor, you do know that with 52 referrals, you still get a 94% discount off the Roadster? So you'd only have to pay USD$15,000 to get it? It's not an 'all-or-nothing' deal. Or is there some tax situation in Russia that makes a difference between paying $0 or just USD$15,000?

That's an interesting piece of information, thanks! Are you sure about that? I'm positive, that we're secured $25000 discount some time ago. But never heard about an incremental discount.

Anyway, a nasty thing, that we have to pay a 48% customs clearance from the full price to get it to pass thru the border. I'm not counting logistics and paperwork expenses, so you have to pay 60% more in total. That's why we so badly need this discount, even with it this Roadster is a too expensive car for the club purposes. -_-

That's an interesting piece of information, thanks! Are you sure about that? I'm positive, that we're secured $25000 discount some time ago. But never heard about an incremental discount.

Anyway, a nasty thing, that we have to pay a 48% customs clearance from the full price to get it to pass thru the border. I'm not counting logistics and paperwork expenses, so you have to pay 60% more in total. That's why we so badly need this discount, even with it this Roadster is a too expensive car for the club purposes. -_-
If you look in the mobile app, does it show that you unlocked the secret levels? If so, you should be able to see that each referral after the first 5 is worth 2% off. There should be a progress bar showing "Progress to Roadster" and it should show 94% if you have 52 referrals.

If you look in the mobile app, does it show that you unlocked the secret levels? If so, you should be able to see that each referral after the first 5 is worth 2% off. There should be a progress bar showing "Progress to Roadster" and it should show 94% if you have 52 referrals.

The thing is... our Lootbox is broken :)
After we've got to 20+ referrals and got a first discount for a Roadster, something went wrong. We are unable to check the Loot Box via Tesla App . Phone screen becomes white on iPhone or black on Android and the App freezes. My lootbox overview is in attachments... i guess its dark over there ;)

Attachments

• loot box.jpg
    loot box.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 39
The thing is... our Lootbox is broken :)
After we've got to 20+ referrals and got a first discount for a Roadster, something went wrong. We are unable to check the Loot Box via Tesla App . Phone screen becomes white on iPhone or black on Android and the App freezes. My lootbox overview is in attachments... i guess its dark over there ;)
Oops. That is odd. I haven't heard about anyone having Loot box issues in a while. You could try emailing them to report but since the program is nearly over, it's probably not worth it.

If you search on some of the blog sites, you should be able to find the stories which confirm the 2% discount on a next gen roadster per referral, up to 100% off.

Still light out...15:40 for me!

Reactions: IgorAntarov
Status
Not open for further replies.