Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely forgot that for your first referral you get to put a picture into space, I told the wife we are going to put the picture of her crossing the finish line of her Parkinson walk into space to symbolize her and others continuing and never ending fight against the disease. Once again Clyde thanks and hopefully we can get 4 more for the give away to the Stollery children's hospital.
Ohh come on guys we need just one more referral to get and give away a toy model s before the program comes to an end

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
This month is the last opportunity to take the leap if you have been on the fence, as indicated by Elon, the referral program will end Feb 1st, 2019.

With that said, anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276

European Orders, can also use this direct link: Start your Model 3 Order here!

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

And if you are wondering, the model 3 with winter tires handles well in the snow, just drive responsibly.

Interesting reading... Who Killed The Tesla Referral Program? Video

In reality, the referral program is unsustainable. This became most apparent with the launch of the Model 3 when literally thousands of referrals were made. However, unlike the Model S and Model X, where Tesla has greater margins, with the Model 3, they are kinda slim. It’s just a matter of how things work in the business of making cars. BMW doesn’t earn a lot on their 1 Series. Nor does Mercedes-Benz earn a lot on their A-Class. The same principle can be applied to everything from the Audi A1 to the VW Polo. They all are cheap, entry-level models where the manufacturer has thin margins. In turn, that puts these entry-level models at a bigger disadvantage when compared to the higher priced ones.

When Tesla started handing out up to $5,000 worth of prizes for referrals, combined with the advent of the Model 3, it was apparent the model and the map of things wasn’t looking good. While free supercharging, smaller prizes like wall chargers, apparel and similar items may well be a thing that could be kept alive, other prizes – not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlatSix911
Hmm. My one referral has disappeared from system. Anyone else seeing any data accuracy issues with your referral count? I will reach out to Tesla later today.
It happens all the time. Sometimes they return the car. Sometimes they show back up weeks later after they get a new car. Sometimes they get poached and moved to someone else's account. I've had dozens of referrals just disappear. Sometimes they show up as Cancelled. Sometimes they are just gone forever.

Reactions: steve in socal
Looking for a referral code:

Here you go. daniel5646

Link: Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.