Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for people posting their referral code in random places: do you not have people in your network to refer? Or you just want to maximize the number of referrals you get? Do you ever get people that just randomly use your referral code?

I have but one referral. Random from the "shot in the dark", "hail Mary" method.

Jealous of those Youtubers that cornered the market and got free Roadsters...
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

So I’m going to post something enlightening. Maybe someone already did but I didn’t scroll to check. Hope it helps people understand the referral and would use my referral code. I’ve only had one ever referral in the two years I’ve had the car. I’m not a YouTuber so it’s not like I have thousands of miles for free already. Any case.

You don’t actually get 1000 miles. It is 400kw of electricity! That’s what they consider “1000 miles”

Here’s my referral code. Shot in the dark

Use my referral link to receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car.

Additionally earn a $100 award after installation of a Tesla solar panel system. Starting at at little as $8k before 28% Federal tax credits and potential additional state and power company discounts. Teal solar is cleaner to own your own power than to rent power from your local energy utilities. Not to mention the resale value.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and now the new Model Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Quick question that I haven’t seen mentioned. When I ordered my MY about three weeks ago, I mentioned a referal code to my salesperson at the Tesla store in Richmond. He told me they cannot honor the codes in Virginia because Virginia law does now allow them to give the purchaser this type of incentive for purchase. Has anyone heard of this? Seems crazy to me.

Quick question that I haven’t seen mentioned. When I ordered my MY about three weeks ago, I mentioned a referal code to my salesperson at the Tesla store in Richmond. He told me they cannot honor the codes in Virginia because Virginia law does now allow them to give the purchaser this type of incentive for purchase. Has anyone heard of this? Seems crazy to me.

You can receive a referral reward for being referred in Virginia, but you can't earn a referral reward for making a referral.

It's somehow against the state law on unlicensed salespeople receiving vehicle sales commissions.

You can receive a referral reward for being referred in Virginia, but you can't earn a referral reward for making a referral.

It's somehow against the state law on unlicensed salespeople receiving vehicle sales commissions.

thanks. My salesperson explained it exactly backward....that I couldn’t receive a reward as the buyer. So he didn’t enter the code :(. Guessing it’s too late now even though I haven’t taken delivery?

thanks. My salesperson explained it exactly backward....that I couldn’t receive a reward as the buyer. So he didn’t enter the code :(. Guessing it’s too late now even though I haven’t taken delivery?

Worth asking. It may also depend on what state your referrer lives in. If they're also in VA Tesla may not be able to do it at all.

But I live in Maryland, and I referred a friend from VA, and we both received 1000 Supercharger miles.

Question for people posting their referral code in random places: do you not have people in your network to refer? Or you just want to maximize the number of referrals you get? Do you ever get people that just randomly use your referral code?

I decided to post mine because when I bought my model 3, I didn't have a referral code from anyone and didn't even think to ask a co-worker that had a model S. My mother in law also purchased without a referral. I don't use Facebook or much else as far as social media (I have an unused Twitter account with maybe 20 followers), so I just figured that I'd post it here and maybe it helps someone out.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Status
Not open for further replies.