Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 16/11 - SR+ in Blue (expecting a March delivery)
Account completed including trade in and finance on 22/11
Ready for delivery text on 3/12
Paid down payment 3/12
Collecting 6/12 @ Bluewater

That was fast and I can't wait.

Fortunately I had asked for a Hypervolt charger quote the day after I ordered the car and they are able to fit it on the 14th.

Ha, I ordered a blue SR on the 16/11 part ex and finance all sorted, I have spoken with tesla staff on 2 occasions and I am still informed it will be Feb/March delivery.

Oh and my hypervault install is booked in for 21/12

I hope I get a text soon :)

Ffs you must live next to coco

Ha, I ordered a blue SR on the 16/11 part ex and finance all sorted, I have spoken with tesla staff on 2 occasions and I am still informed it will be Feb/March delivery.

Oh and my hypervault install is booked in for 21/12

I hope I get a text soon :)

Given the time between the being notified of collection and the collection date, I expect another customer cancelled or didn't take delivery at short notice and they were collecting from the same location as me so I was promoted up the queue to this qtr.

Reactions: Oxstock
Chanced my arm with the CS chat today to see if i get my 9th Dec Southampton pickup could be moved forward. I had tried a couple of times before, since I knew the car was sitting there from the 26th having been delivered on Nabucco. They suggested initially i try back on the 7th to try and and bring it forward a day. They have confirmed my SR+ has new battery old acceleration and in time will get the software upgrade to get the rear seats and steering wheel activated. I have an AK71 reg and went with the Peugeot insurance (£360 all bells). Battery was showing 40% a week ago. CS reported ,car at Southampton and they could bring it forward with a days notice to prep and detail it', 'albeit the diary was blocked out until midday Tuesday'. So that's what we have gone for! A little earlier!

Reactions: Elmet
For anyone who saw my previous post.. things weren't going to well as far as getting the car on time were concerned but felt it was time for an update.

After a bit and back and forth and a very helpful lady over at Tesla (they do exist!) I managed to pickup my car this morning from the Trafford centre. Luckily Id planned to go there today anyway so wasn't a major issue for me to go get it.

All seems to be running well so far, I've got the SR+ in blue with the upgraded wheels. Its got heated seats all around and heated steering wheel too which was a nice surprise. Not sure if that also means I've got the upgraded battery too.. anyone know how I could find out?

My only issue so far has been charging. I've got a BG Hive charger and when plugging in I got a few errors telling me the cable wasn't in right even though it was. It seems to be behaving itself and charging now but I've had it a couple of times. Fingers crossed it all just needs to bed in with some use. Wondering if the official Tesla cable will be a bit less temperamental too??

Did manage to make the school boy error and forget the car had a frunk... felt like a right pratt calling Tesla to find out why my car didnt have charging cables with it.

Quick update, collected at 5pm (Thorpe park) SR+ in black.
No heated rear seats or steering wheel, but an option to buy (seems like I wasn’t a lucky one to have it as a free upgrade)
44% charge on collection. Car was cleaned (with muddy water apparently) but all in all I’m happy.

Checked over what I could remember and all good. Will have a proper look tomorrow when it’s light out tomorrow.

Oh and Sh*t it’s quick, so if you’re worried about it being too slow don’t 😂
When did you order?
Have you had all the software updates yet?

For anyone who saw my previous post.. things weren't going to well as far as getting the car on time were concerned but felt it was time for an update.

After a bit and back and forth and a very helpful lady over at Tesla (they do exist!) I managed to pickup my car this morning from the Trafford centre. Luckily Id planned to go there today anyway so wasn't a major issue for me to go get it.

All seems to be running well so far, I've got the SR+ in blue with the upgraded wheels. Its got heated seats all around and heated steering wheel too which was a nice surprise. Not sure if that also means I've got the upgraded battery too.. anyone know how I could find out?

My only issue so far has been charging. I've got a BG Hive charger and when plugging in I got a few errors telling me the cable wasn't in right even though it was. It seems to be behaving itself and charging now but I've had it a couple of times. Fingers crossed it all just needs to bed in with some use. Wondering if the official Tesla cable will be a bit less temperamental too??

Did manage to make the school boy error and forget the car had a frunk... felt like a right pratt calling Tesla to find out why my car didnt have charging cables with it.

Too excited to think straight lol

Ordered 05/10 - would you believe I haven’t even tried to connect it to wifi yet, spent about 6 minutes looking inside (bar the drive home) lol.
Will spend some time sorting tomorrow
It’s irrelevant when you ordered for the battery.

If it’s here only now, you’ll have the bigger battery.

Touch and go on the software, I’m not sure when that came in. Someone else can help on that

Last night, I opened up my Tesla app on my phone (which I do probably 5 times a day, just to make sure my delivery slot hasn't disappeared again), and the normal pre-delivery screen was replaced with a fully functioning app, as if I had received my car. It was really strange, in that it couldn't connect to the car itself, but it had all the menu items for climate, security etc. Very strange.

Sadly it has reverted to the normal pre-delivery screen now, which is far less exciting to play with.

It’s irrelevant when you ordered for the battery.

If it’s here only now, you’ll have the bigger battery.

Touch and go on the software, I’m not sure when that came in. Someone else can help on that
Yeah I’ve got a screenshot of my chat stating it had the larger battery and rear seat/steering wheel heating so worse case scenario I’ll quote that if it doesn’t turn up on the app within the next couple of weeks or so

Right after inspection of the car….. finally
Found one issue which I thought I could wipe off… turns out that’s not the case.
Mark on drivers door card (nothing major) and mobile service appt booked so easily on the app for 14th December

Picture for reference but to be honest so happy with the car this is minor in the scheme of things.

Attachments

• A1581FA1-7A6A-4C63-85E8-B20F2484E9FB.jpeg
    A1581FA1-7A6A-4C63-85E8-B20F2484E9FB.jpeg
    697.7 KB · Views: 58