Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my "M3 LR Blue" order from start to now, going off the txt messages received;

Sun 7th March 2021
Ordered

Fri 12th March
Car allocated

Wed 17th March
Delivery appointment received

Thu 18th March
Payment requested

Fri 19th March
VIN and Reg received

Mon 22nd March
Payment made

Sat 29th March
Collection day!!!

You don't know how much all of us in the Model 3 Performance Waiting Room cry when we read the above! Enjoy.

Reactions: Jez_GB and marts_uk
Confirmation through for March 31 at Thorpe park. Do they let you have a go on the rollercoasters while you wait? (I assume it’s signposted from the main entrance?)

just waiting on instructions how to pay the deposit and then contact the bank :)

Reactions: ce40
Confirmation through for March 31 at Thorpe park. Do they let you have a go on the rollercoasters while you wait? (I assume it’s signposted from the main entrance?)

just waiting on instructions how to pay the deposit and then contact the bank :)
Follow the signs for Thorpe Park and when you get to the main entrance there’s signs for Tesla. Hard to miss, you’ll see all the Teslas parked on your left, as you drive in!

Reactions: Mrklaw
Hey guys, so I ordered my M3 on 11th March, collection due for this Thursday (25th) at Thorpe Park. This'll be my second M3.

Just a quick question, I'm sure it's already been made on here many, many times (please feel free to remove this post if so), but do I need to perform a factory reset to remove my details? I've already deleted my profile from the car, Spotify login etc.

Ugh, I’m starting to have a bad experience with Tesla unfortunately. After paying my down payment for the loan and accepting the trade in value for my car and thinking I’ve got everything sorted for delivery on Tuesday, they’ve suddenly knocked off an additional £1,000 for my car trade in and want the extra money ASAP. I cancelled my WBAC appointment too for convenience and now I’m stuck with more money to pay. Really sucks and I’m feeling pretty stressed out, might even tip me over to cancel. 😭

Ugh, I’m starting to have a bad experience with Tesla unfortunately. After paying my down payment for the loan and accepting the trade in value for my car and thinking I’ve got everything sorted for delivery on Tuesday, they’ve suddenly knocked off an additional £1,000 for my car trade in and want the extra money ASAP. I cancelled my WBAC appointment too for convenience and now I’m stuck with more money to pay. Really sucks and I’m feeling pretty stressed out, might even tip me over to cancel. 😭
How can they do that if it was all agreed? Have you got an Arnold Clark concession near you that buys cars? They always give more than other sites.

How can they do that if it was all agreed? Have you got an Arnold Clark concession near you that buys cars? They always give more than other sites.

I'm assuming they have looked at the photos you sent and are not happy with the condition or something? Unfortunately if that's the case, it will likely be the same with any car sales service. I can almost guarantee WBAC would knock you down when you turn up at the appointment, because they are scum.

Can try motorway? They will ask for all your photos and then agree a concrete price BEFORE you agree to sell. Relatively quick process too.

I'm assuming they have looked at the photos you sent and are not happy with the condition or something? Unfortunately if that's the case, it will likely be the same with any car sales service. I can almost guarantee WBAC would knock you down when you turn up at the appointment, because they are scum.

Can try motorway? They will ask for all your photos and then agree a concrete price BEFORE you agree to sell. Relatively quick process too.
It wasn’t me :) but I just sold my car with Motorway.

Hey guys, so I ordered my M3 on 11th March, collection due for this Thursday (25th) at Thorpe Park. This'll be my second M3.

Just a quick question, I'm sure it's already been made on here many, many times (please feel free to remove this post if so), but do I need to perform a factory reset to remove my details? I've already deleted my profile from the car, Spotify login etc.
I traded in an old M3 for a new one last friday. I did a factory reset on the old M3 when I arrived at the SC to collect the new car. It only took a few minutes to complete.

No armrest tray in the new ones :(

I traded in an old M3 for a new one last friday. I did a factory reset on the old M3 when I arrived at the SC to collect the new car. It only took a few minutes to complete.

No armrest tray in the new ones :(

Nope unfortunately. But I can vouch for this being the perfect solution.

Well, Tesla are doing their best to take the sheen off my new car. They’ve just replied to my request (after having to chase them up) by declining to assist with a letter confirming they’ve registered the car incorrectly. Unfortunately, I can no longer see the order page and stupidly didn’t take a screenshot, so can’t prove otherwise. To say I’m not impressed with their customer non-service is an understatement.

All I need is a letter. Is that really so hard?

Just got a text message saying my collection is from Park Royal. I’ll give it a while in case they change it again but I hope that gets changed back to Thorpe park which is way closer for me

finance is now open for me to pay the deposit but they haven’t discounted it still..

oh can’t edit - limited window? Seems the car is at park royal but can be picked up on friday if I want. Not helpful when I was relying on the missus driving me - thorpe park she’s familiar with. A40 industrial estate not so much. And not handy for public transport (not that I’ve been on public transport for a year or fancy it any time soon until my vaccine kicks in)

I got my VIN & Reg text today! Delivery on 29/3. It is actually ridiculous how excited I am. Like kid-at-christmas, can't eat, can't sleep excited. I'm even trying to prepare myself for it not living up to my expectations, but then someone else posts a picture or a YouTube video. Today was a 360° ride-along video in a black on black 2021 M3LR just like mine. I had to watch it 3 times.

Reactions: Adopado
You can give them a call and speak to Tesla call centre and rearrange from collection to delivery. I did that and they did not make a fuss. They say you can make only one change in terms of delivery date.
Sorry forgot to add, they will also say they can't give a time for delivery but it can be from 8AM to 8PM and they will send a tracking. But it works brilliantly so no need to worry and you will have adequate time to pick up if you keep an eye on your texts

Reactions: Mrklaw