Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ooooh just got my text with my estimated delivery time tomorrow. 🥳 Hopefully it doesn't arrive at the 16:50 time as that's no time to clean it!! My plan was to go through a few of the checklists and give it a quick detail which should allow me to properly check the paint when I'm claying it.

Are you F*****G KIDDING ME.

Moved house over the weekend. New Council refuse to issue a parking permit as apparently we are in a low permit area.

In typical council fashion, I had no way of knowing that prior to moving in. As no matter what, they say to register for an account to check if you can get one. But, you have to have moved in to do that.

So like, what do you want me to do? SELL MY CAR?!

Councils are the most backwards 'organisations' (because what about them is organised) on this planet.
You can’t get a permit to park on your OWN street?! Fs!

Reactions: moodel_tree
Are the inventory cars the same price (even after adding the options) to Build Your Own?
Yep. No discounts.

I have seen some discounts on Tesla's website before, usually around this time of the quarter if they are trying to sell existing inventory. However, I don't think it's a problem anymore for Tesla to sell their cars and they already have large waiting lists so to speak and so there is no need to discount their vehicles.

Unless of course you go for an ex-demo model which has been test driven (and probably ragged about!) by other people...

So after a nerve wracking weekend, they've found my vehicle. Something to do with the sheer number of vehicles they're trying to move, mine slipped through the delivery schedule.

Unfortunately, they can't get it to Brent Cross until next week so I'm off to Southampton on Wednesday to pick it up!

VIN disappeared from app and account page due to previous collection appointment being cancelled. After booking new collection, VIN is showing again.