Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost time to pick my m3 up. Will be leaving for Bristol in the morning and spending the day in Bristol (shopping
🙁
) with the wife and daughter.
I was wondering if level J of the car park at Cribbs causway is open to the public ?(this is where my collection will be on Wednesday) as I was hoping for a quick look around before the car before official delivery as its raining on collection day.

So are they going to rectify it all? Just curious how they deal with things like this
They are, however I needed to send in a report on the app and arrange for it to go to the service centre but it will be at no cost to me (other than the day off work and inconvenience). I'm not sure they'll be able to sort the deeper one in a day so I have a suspicion it'll be a more drawn out process than I'd like.

Almost time to pick my m3 up. Will be leaving for Bristol in the morning and spending the day in Bristol (shopping
🙁
I was wondering if level J of the car park at Cribbs causway is open to the public ?(this is where my collection will be on Wednesday) as I was hoping for a quick look around before the car before official delivery as its raining on collection day.
I'm not a Cribbs regular but I'm pretty sure car park J is where the test drive cars are kept, alongside some super chargers. It's just a big car park, not multiple levels, and you can park there easily if you pick the right roundabout to enter.

I received a directions text with specific lat long for car park J. Chuck that in sat nav and you'll have no issues. Let me know if you didn't receive the coordinates and I'll send them across.

🙁
I picked mine up today.

If you go to the Boots entrance, then to the left there are a row of Tesla destination chargers (big Tesla logo). You’ll find your car parked somewhere near them.

Just had a call from go zero who are going to pick me up and take me to brent cross on Monday for my Tesla pick up. Anyone here done that. It was gunna be a pain in the ass for me, so this is a service I'm grateful for, but has anyone else done it. Any catches?
I had the same call yesterday evening, offered free pick up to Brent Cross on Friday which I gladly said yes to, afaik no catches, they collect you in M3 as well and can show you 'how to' while on the way apparently, but given the number of videos I have watched I probably know more than the chauffer already :D!

Reactions: moodel_tree
Just had a call from go zero who are going to pick me up and take me to brent cross on Monday for my Tesla pick up. Anyone here done that. It was gunna be a pain in the ass for me, so this is a service I'm grateful for, but has anyone else done it. Any catches?
Few people on this forum have done that and I think this service is available only for few locations. So you are one of the lucky few. I don't think there is any catch in this - but I would wait to hear from someone who has done that - if you search you can find out!

I’m Brent Cross on Monday too. I’d really value this as too as Brent is a pain in the neck. I’d love to know how they allocate these rides.

Failing that I’m a 5PM pickup. Anyone got any experience of rocking up early? Can you get near the car. I’m thinking at least I could have a good nose at the paint and panel gaps.

I just rang Tesla to get my new inventory car swapped to replace my existing order, and they are saying the new RN will become my order number now, and I will lose my extra £100 order fee, is this right?

Also, I assume if they use the new RN I won’t get the free supercharger miles now either?

I just rang Tesla to get my new inventory car swapped to replace my existing order, and they are saying the new RN will become my order number now, and I will lose my extra £100 order fee, is this right?

Also, I assume if they use the new RN I won’t get the free supercharger miles now either?

I emailed a guy to swap a LR order to SR+ and they said they can do it without losing the deposit.