Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted this message in shipping thread too but I placed an order on 24th Sept with estimated delivery for November. I’ve just heard back off a Senior Sales Advisor and they’re informing me that it’s more than likely I’ll receive delivery in December now
😭
It was likely to be the last week of Nov (thats when delvieries usually start) and could now be the first week of Dec. It may have moved maybe 1 week. I don't think I'd worry unduly.

I've just posted on a different thread that Australia seem to be getting the bigger battery in MIC LR cars. Whether we get them or our were all built with the older battery we won't know for a little while, but I'd want to be at the back of the queue for delivery this quarter, not the front as you standa a better chance.

Reactions: jhnbssll
Hi everyone, I’ve been following this thread with ever since I placed my order on 13/09 with a November estimated delivery. Ordered a M3LR White with black interior on 18s. So a fairly popular configuration. I haven’t had a VIN through yet but hoping to hear soon about delivery so I can get my current dinosaur burning beast sold.

Hi everyone, I’ve been following this thread with ever since I placed my order on 13/09 with a November estimated delivery. Ordered a M3LR White with black interior on 18s. So a fairly popular configuration. I haven’t had a VIN through yet but hoping to hear soon about delivery so I can get my current dinosaur burning beast sold.
Same spec as me. Ordered on the 14th Sept. I would hope we have VINs by next week if not tomorrow.

I've ordered exactly the same, but one month later 11/10 - but the Tesla website was still showing delivery in November at the time, now slipped to December. Will be interested to see when you get a VIN. I'd be happy to wait till December if it means a larger battery as per the M3LR's enroute to Australia at the minute.

Just got the delivery text too. Unfortunately I can't schedule the delivery because "There are currently no appointments available. A Tesla representative will contact you. ... Please check back at 8AM tomorrow."

We selected collection from the NEC when placing the order. Let's see what happens at 8AM tomorrow.

No mention of a VIN in the text...

Steve

Just got the delivery text too. Unfortunately I can't schedule the delivery because "There are currently no appointments available. A Tesla representative will contact you. ... Please check back at 8AM tomorrow."

We selected collection from the NEC when placing theorder. Let's see what happens at 8AM tomorrow.

No mention of a VIN in the text.
Just spoke to Tesla and the texts have been sent out by mistake ☹️

Reactions: scdoubleu
I've just had a delivery text, collecting on November 4th. Ordered (AWD LR white/ white) on September 9th.

I don't appear to have a VIN in my source code.

This will be my second M3, will be selling my much cherished M3P- and getting an updated model.