Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I meant 21st September, is that the same for you? Surely they are done in order date? I believe @Electron Mike has his VIN and had his order/RN after me with the same specs. so am hoping it’s just a case of Tesla telling me to wait for the text with it being a company car
I got my RN on the 13th September, spoke with delivery team this morning. No VIN, just ordering is progressing and wait for the text.

Someone explain this then? No B, only K.

carlabel-jpg.720951

This can’t be UK - K represents the new motor/battery configuration

what specs? same as me? I just keep getting told not yet, and the delivery estimate from the chat has moved from end of november/early december to a firm december, just dont know when in december.
LR, Blue with Black interior and standard wheels. With It being a business lease I don't even have a delivery estimate and can't seem to get one out of the DT. Think a RoRo is due to land in the UK 30th Nov which will be early Dec delivery.

what specs? same as me? I just keep getting told not yet, and the delivery estimate from the chat has moved from end of november/early december to a firm december, just dont know when in december.
I would take everything that CS says with a pinch of salt. I know people on here who have actually seen their VIN in the source code but then CS still telling them there’s no match.

I spoke to CS earlier and he was very cryptic. I took that as I do have an assignment but they don’t have all the info or just can’t/won’t tell me. He still says late nov/early december for me. Guess I will find out in the next week or so.

Reactions: OddityError
I will cancel, write off £100 and re-order; if the price does rise I hope that my buy price will stay the same.
From speaking with Tesla in person (dealers) and on the phone, it is my understanding that if for whatever reason you are not "ready" to take your delivery, then you can defer it until the next [batch, shipment, deliver or whatever you want to call]. No need lose and spend another £100

Obviously check this is correct though

Very interesting… is it possible that Scotland get a completely different batch to the ones that arrive in Southampton? *hmmm*
Here is the thread he posted it

Page 17.

Reactions: Eco Boy
LR also with B as the 8th letter in the VIN. I think they will all be B to be honest, the advertised range on the website was 360 miles and untill that changes we can't really moan when thats what we get. In mainland europe the site updated. Maybe next year will have them
True.

US orders are also on the new Panasonic, and the website for them also has the same range as ours (which it isnt). So Tesla havent been great at updating that website... especially if they know that they're improving the spec rather than taking anything away.