Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve read that, it also doesn’t seem to start loading the next track before the last one finishes which might be aggravating - have you found that? But it does seem to have shuffle!

View attachment 885016
Ah hadn’t seen that info before installing and trying myself. I didn’t notice a gap between tracks, but I was on the home Wi-Fi! Guess there is the chance that downloading will get added at a later date.

Anyone think there's changes here for autopilot? I might just be imagining things but it seemed the positioning away from lorries on the motorway today was much better.

I noticed an improvement from .40 in that regard. It was a longish gap since I had tried it on a longish motorway trip so it could have changed before. For me it was much more confident and generally smoother when adjusting distances to vehicles in front.

Reactions: Matt Porter
The new S and X have a CPU and GPU comparable to a PS5/Xbox Series X... so there is good reason to restrict it. Unless we get cloud gaming.

My intel can play Cuphead, it can play over 100 steam game I own just fine. It doesn't need 10tflops and 16gb of ram to play them.

I understand it won't play Cyberpunk, CoD or Victoria 3.

Sorry if it's been covered, but does anyone know if the Apple Music integration also includes Apple radio? It's the one thing I use on Apple Music the most. I've not got the update yet, but I'm fearing it'll be the same as Sonos' Apple Music integration (i.e no radio!)

It seems a lot of what was rumoured either never appeared or only available in certain models of the S and X.. the rest is uninspiring although for Apple users I'm sure they appreciate Apple music.

Remains to be seen if I can cope with making the media controls smaller . The track information really only just fit on the old one.