Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car installed 32.4 overnight and I've now lost all LTE connectivity (I pay for premium). Tried a two button reset but no luck, still nothing. Guess I'll just have to log a service request, unless anyone has any other tips?
I have the same issue with connectivity, I'm unable to see the car's information via the app. Anyone else having same/similar problems?

Car installed 32.4 overnight and I've now lost all LTE connectivity (I pay for premium). Tried a two button reset but no luck, still nothing. Guess I'll just have to log a service request, unless anyone has any other tips?
Also installed 32.4 yesterday evening but lost connectivity part-way through a journey this morning, roughly 7:50 as TeslaMate shows exactly where I last was. Two-button reboot didn't fix, either.

A bit annoying as the traffic routing is lost and traffic is horrendous this morning, satnav showed destination time and route as if there was no traffic but all the roads coloured red from when it last had connectivity.

Also installed 32.4 yesterday evening but lost connectivity part-way through a journey this morning, roughly 7:50 as TeslaMate shows exactly where I last was. Two-button reboot didn't fix, either.

A bit annoying as the traffic routing is lost and traffic is horrendous this morning, satnav showed destination time and route as if there was no traffic but all the roads coloured red from when it last had connectivity.

mine was the same time also, so must be a server issue, i did wonder why spotify suddenly went blank.

Mine has just re-connected on its own accord it seems, for anyone interested. Can now access the car via the app again and view live cameras etc.

1695124312204.png

• Helpful
Reactions: KennethS
Has this latest fw been pulled? I got the notification to download 32.4 last night whilst my wife was at work. It started to dl when she came home, but I had to go out before it had chance to finish. When I returned home it did start downloading again but has since vanished. In car screen says up to date as of Aug 10. The car is still on 26.9 and the app has no pending download.

Updated yesterday evening and used the car this morning. The newly colour corrected side cameras are a welcome addition - I checked them all in Preview via the Service menu and in there they are (except reversing camera) still off-colour, which I did expect to be the case as this is optimised for machine instead of human vision. I wonder if the same is true of Sentry or Dashcam clips - has anyone checked this?

My M3 has had some serious insomnia over the past 3-4 days. It’s been awake more than it’s been asleep, seemingly being woken up minutes after it manages to go to sleep. Don’t know if it was a car software update or an app update. Anyone else experienced this?