Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] V11 UI Changes and Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has been asked, but in the myriad of discussion I can’t find under V11 a way to access the saved clips. Used to click on the camera symbol, but that’s gone and I can’t find anything in the menu. I had a sentry alert, but dismissed the message and now can’t seem to be aber the File browser. Any idea where it is?

Apologies if this has been asked, but in the myriad of discussion I can’t find under V11 a way to access the saved clips. Used to click on the camera symbol, but that’s gone and I can’t find anything in the menu. I had a sentry alert, but dismissed the message and now can’t seem to be aber the File browser. Any idea where it is?

In the app draw, dashcam. Then tap on the series of lines (at the top if I remember correctly) will show all saved clips. Let me know if that doesn't help, and I'll go into the car and record a video clip for you.

Reactions: CaptFish2003
Mine is post heat pump 2021 Q1 but still can’t turn off passenger fan. My guess is I think it needs to be in auto for this to work even in post heat pump cars. I have not tried will do and update.
This annoys me too. I'm sure it could do it when I first got the car but after a while it won't get rid of the passenger climate controls on the screen.

Reactions: spdpsba
I wonder if the operation is affected by exterior temps. If the system feels it can't maintain the set temp with just the driver's side fan it will run the passenger fan even if there is no passenger there. I too have had periods where the passenger fan is off, but on a different drive, it stays resolutely on. Don't know, just a thought.

I wonder if the operation is affected by exterior temps. If the system feels it can't maintain the set temp with just the driver's side fan it will run the passenger fan even if there is no passenger there. I too have had periods where the passenger fan is off, but on a different drive, it stays resolutely on. Don't know, just a thought.
Mine was staying on both at the end of summer and during winter.

Reactions: Chewie
Just a quick tip I found while fiddling with the music player. If you press the first icon to the right of the player controls you get to see the Up Next/Recent & Favourites/Sources tabs to control it without having it fullscreen all the time. Useful if you need the map showing. And let's you switch sources without using up the shortcuts along the bottom.

IMG_20211230_160146.jpg

IMG_20211230_160125.jpg

IMG_20211230_160520.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_160106.jpg
    IMG_20211230_160106.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 42
The fact that the audio inputs are treated as different apps is infuriating for us. Fairly frequently we’ll have the radio on while browsing for a better song or playlist on Spotify. That doesn’t mean we want the radio to go off until we’ve selected something. Sadly now it goes off as soon as you open Spotify - fundamentally less smart (although I’m sure spdpsba will be along in a minute to tell me why it is a genius change by Tesla.)
Yes, I am here Yey..Yey

Sorry I am not in the group of 'we''ll have the radio on' while browsing a better song. And even you shouldn't be doing it because that distracts driving!

I don't think it is a genius change but that's how smart phone users are used to. When I switch from spotify to another app spotify does go off as soon as I open Tunein etc., Few just want the old UI system without any change to things they like in the old UI and that is expected.

It used to look like an actual speed limit.. now it's just a number with 'MAX' written under it.

Of course I spent the first hour of my drive with V11 wondering why Tesla would have a maximum journey speed indicator and why it didn't work...

It should be hidden until AP./TACC is activated IMO, it's useless taking up space (which considering the number of things they got rid of in the name of reducing 'clutter' is an odd decision).

it was there before, telling you what your cruise is set at, when you're on autopilot/TACC it will stay at the speed you select, it was next to the autopilot blue icon on the old UI but it's a little more prominent now.
Yeah, I remember the speed display for cruise, but it didn't change with speed before. It's now literally a second speedometer, when cruise isn't set it changes with my speedometer. In a different font.😡

Yeah, I remember the speed display for cruise, but it didn't change with speed before. It's now literally a second speedometer, when cruise isn't set it changes with my speedometer. In a different font.😡
it did change with speed before but it was a very faint grey, it stopped changing when TACC was activated and then the little + - appeared when using the scroll wheels to alter cruising speed, probably still does but i've not driven anywhere yet to try it

Just noticed that V11 has broken autopark for parallel parking. Where it used to find spaces perfectly it only shows them about ten percent of the time, and when it does any attempt to park is aborted with it abandoning the job half way through.

I think it's using the camera to try to find spaces along with the ultrasonics, but as there are no lines or clearly defined curb (next to a wall) it's really struggling.

it did change with speed before but it was a very faint grey, it stopped changing when TACC was activated and then the little + - appeared when using the scroll wheels to alter cruising speed, probably still does but i've not driven anywhere yet to try it
Thank you... Never noticed it before. It is now driving me unreasonably crazy

Reactions: Mr H