Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4.12 only for colder climes?

Gigaron

Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
I am set for “Advanced” updates and usually get them pretty quickly. 4.12 has not downloaded yet. I am in the San Francisco Bay area and am wondering if .12 only is being pushed to cars in colder climates.

AlexParker

Aug 5, 2020
Denver, CO
Maybe. I was hoping so. I normally don’t get updates to my M3 (despite also having Advanced setting) until 90% of TeslaFi or Scope’s users get them, and a week or two after everyone else. This time we got it pretty early (2% of TeslaScope users). We’re in Colorado.

TomServo

Apr 10, 2014
Belleville IL
Got 4.12 yesterday here in southern Illinois. Wouldn’t call where I live (20 miles SE of St Louis) a COLD weather location but for some one in Calif deciding what’s a COLD weather state I guess STL could qualify.

• Funny
Reactions: CYBER_Y

Gigaron

Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
I tapped the "square with an arrow" button at the top of my display and .12 started downloading immediately. So I guess that is an immediate download button after all!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC