Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser on V9 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 2018.42.3 this afternoon as well. Took it for a quick drive, its definitely got local lane change, very handy. Not 100% sure what its doing with lane availability as on two way roads it often presents the other side of the road as a lane. Too much traffic to attempt changing into that lane though!

It seems better on sharper corners, taking them much more confidently. One small situation where it was too far to the right for my tastes. Reaction to other cars seems smoother. Had one case of road widening to a two lane road (passing lane). Car went right, instead of following into the left lane, will be retested that one, its possible that its view was obstructed by the leading car.

Importantly for me, the “dive left” on sideroad behaviour seems gone or at least very much reduced.

/end stream of consciousness

I can’t see it, updated to V9 2018.42.3 yesterday and have latest iOS Tesla app.

Media app appears to only display on phone when the media player is alive in the car.
Also noticed that when charging from 3 phase no 3 icon displays next to amps, and thirdly touchscreen clean mode can't be operated when the car is in motion, not that the driver should be cleaning the screen while driving.

Media app appears to only display on phone when the media player is alive in the car.
Also noticed that when charging from 3 phase no 3 icon displays next to amps, and thirdly touchscreen clean mode can't be operated when the car is in motion, not that the driver should be cleaning the screen while driving.
Gota keep those passengers busy tho.

Reactions: ICUDoc
Media controls are active on Android Tesla app, but only when the media player is running in the car.
Wrt the 3 sign when charging - you should still get the right km/h charging rate to tell if it is 3-phase or not (I can't check that here)