Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars in Santa Barbara! It’s not a great pic but it’s super full compared to last month 😀
0C3373DE-745E-4ACC-85F1-D24628B939C9.jpeg

Reactions: YsaVibe
I've been following this thread since I placed my order. Got my VIN Last night 197xxx. Dates had disappeared during the day yesterday and checked at 12:30AM and VIN was there. Good luck to everyone !

Ordered 04/18
Blue/Black MYP FSD no tow
EDD 05/28-05/31
Picking up in Burbank

I don't *honestly* think there's a chance I'll have to wait past June 30 for my car but I just wish there was some sort of rhyme or reason to these EDD, or that they at least stayed consistent across all orders. Not gonna lie feeling super bummed right now. Hope the wait will be worth it.
I also agree we will all most likely get a car by June 30th. Just really discouraging seeing similar configs in CA and out of state with later order dates getting a VIN or a sooner EDD than most of us.
And those May orders with dates in the teens getting a VIN. 👎🏻 😡

I'm not in CA, but only 2 hours from Sacramento. I have had the same date ranges as you guys so have been following this thread. Ordered 4/17 I'm Reno and last 3 weeks been constant end of may early june. Yesterday 5/30 - 6/19 and today 3 to 13 weeks 😔

I don't *honestly* think there's a chance I'll have to wait past June 30 for my car but I just wish there was some sort of rhyme or reason to these EDD, or that they at least stayed consistent across all orders. Not gonna lie feeling super bummed right now. Hope the wait will be worth it.
Right there with you fam. Even with my color change being in mid April I should still have seen something by now with how everything is going.

Hey guys! Been a lurker the past week or so, thought I would post if its helpful for my CA friends. MY LR Wht ext/Blk int order 5/2 from Lake Forest/Baker Ranch dealership. Initially it said 5-9 weeks at order time, then later changed to June 14-June 26 and stayed that way for awhile. About a week back when this craziness started it has started jumping to June 20-30, then June 17 the other day, then down to June 16, and finally this morning its at June 10-30! Of course dates have been disappearing in between like many of you as well. At this rate hoping for a pick up date next week! (Car is for the wife lol but still :) haha)