Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in the 3-13 week club on Friday. I called Temecula, my pick up location, the Sales Manager said the 3-13 weeks means from the day you ordered not today. On Saturday my EDD changed to May 31-June 14. Yesterday it changed to June 1-14🙄 I last spoke to my SA on May 17th since my trade-in value expired he told me on his back-end system it shows I’ll take delivery by the 7th. Really hoping for delivery this week. Finally hit “submit order” for my accessories 😂

Order date: 4/14
MYLR, White/White, 5seat, No Tow/FSD
I ordered two days before you. Hopefully, this means I will also take delivery by the 7th.

Reactions: Esmi
Congrats, but I don't understand. Your car was ordered on May 5, the day before mine and your your car is ready. Yesterday, my date was pushed back to June 20 to June 30 and also in Southern California.
So i ordered white LR no fsd. My SA has access to inventory but i had to take a different color with white interior. Obviously more money so its a decision i made to pay the upcharge and he matched me up instantly. Talk to your SA and have him check what’s out there

Reactions: YTakingSoLong
Going to call my SA tomorrow.
Ive been going nuts since two days ago when i got the 3-13 weeks edd. I bugged the heck out my SA. He emailed me back and i was in the store in like a blink of an email. He gave 2 options that was in Costa Mesa store. He asked me if you want it now I can have ready in an hour. Fast forward an hour later i was driving it. This was at 1pm and by 330 its in my garage

Reactions: jgd108 and JustYNot
Ive been going nuts since two days ago when i got the 3-13 weeks edd.
Honestly I think people need to pump the breaks a bit on the “3-13 weeks” thing. Why?

1. There’s plenty of anecdotal evidence from the last few weeks that when you get this, it probably means you’re close to getting VIN + delivery

2. I ordered 4/9, roughly 1 week into Q2 and even then my SA said it would probably be early June for delivery. This is how it’s been for CA residents for the last several quarters and if your SA told you you’d get it sooner, they’re idiots.

To each his/her own but I ordered what I ordered because I wanted that exact config. I see no reason to get anything different (and possibly pay several thousand dollars more) just to get your car a few weeks early.

Congrats, but I don't understand. Your car was ordered on May 5, the day before mine and your your car is ready. Yesterday, my date was pushed back to June 20 to June 30 and also in Southern California.

Attachments

• C7207D6A-E723-452C-8149-1153B18FF447.jpeg
    C7207D6A-E723-452C-8149-1153B18FF447.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 59
Ordered 5-14 (completed profile 5-19) MY LR White on White on 20's from UTC in San Diego.
I had no EDD and called my SA last Wednesday 5-26 to see what was going on, I mentioned that I was READY to purchase YESTERDAY! (financing and down were dialed)
On Friday 5-28 morning I finally got an EDD of 6-15 to 6-30. By 6pm Friday night they said they would have my car ready 6-1!! I pick it up tomorrow from Carlsbad!! So beyond being super lucky and super stoked, What gives?!?

Ordered 5-14 (completed profile 5-19) MY LR White on White on 20's from UTC in San Diego.
I had no EDD and called my SA last Wednesday 5-26 to see what was going on, I mentioned that I was READY to purchase YESTERDAY! (financing and down were dialed)
On Friday 5-28 morning I finally got an EDD of 6-15 to 6-30. By 6pm Friday night they said they would have my car ready 6-1!! I pick it up tomorrow from Carlsbad!! So beyond being super lucky and super stoked, What gives?!?

So lucky! Ordered and completed profile 5-7 from Carlsbad and still nothing. Not even a text from my SA. What VIN range did you get?

Reactions: JustYNot
Honestly I think people need to pump the breaks a bit on the “3-13 weeks” thing. Why?

1. There’s plenty of anecdotal evidence from the last few weeks that when you get this, it probably means you’re close to getting VIN + delivery

2. I ordered 4/9, roughly 1 week into Q2 and even then my SA said it would probably be early June for delivery. This is how it’s been for CA residents for the last several quarters and if your SA told you you’d get it sooner, they’re idiots.

To each his/her own but I ordered what I ordered because I wanted that exact config. I see no reason to get anything different (and possibly pay several thousand dollars more) just to get your car a few weeks early.
Ordered 4/12 delivery is 6/3. I think the challenge to everyone is the lack of transparency for delivery times and trying to make logical sense of it based on when you clicked submit.

Who was your SA? Ordered through UTC as well and mine is Danny. Ordered 5/25 MY LR MSM/black, inductions. Never got a date. Just the 3-13 weeks. Danny is great though and always looking out for me.

Congrats! And super envious!
I ordered on 04/24 with same configuration and have my loan with my CU ready to go (Tesla even has all my CU info in their system). Currently at 3-13 weeks. Just goes to show there is no reasoning behind order date and delivery!

Ordered 4/12 delivery is 6/3. I think the challenge to everyone is the lack of transparency for delivery times and trying to make logical sense of it based on when you clicked submit.
I also order 4/12. When I ordered I had ZERO expectation for when I would get the car. It was Tesla’s own ridiculous EDD that started the false hopes. Then two SA’s that both told me my car would be here 6/2. That was two different SA’ s at two different locations so that obviously was what the system was telling them. Which is the point. The system sucks. Don’t tell me anything and I don’t care. I’ll wait all year but when everyday they give you dates that get closer and closer then suddenly change to weeks then back to specific dates then SA’a tell you more nonesense it creates a total roller coaster that gives you false hopes and ultimately makes the experience totally terrible.

So, here I am, still no dates and no VIN. Great…

Nice!! Congrats 5 or 7 seats?