Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had one on order since May 2021 and never really got a solid delivery date. They even tried to cancel the order, but I had everything filled out. Now it's showing July-September. This is the same experience with my Model S refresh, where tons of orders made after mine were given priority, for the same config.

Had one on order since May 2021 and never really got a solid delivery date. They even tried to cancel the order, but I had everything filled out. Now it's showing July-September. This is the same experience with my Model S refresh, where tons of orders made after mine were given priority, for the same config.
It seems an engagement technique of Tesla to keep us in 'Hanging' status. Or they know that I have another Tesla so they should provide it first to those who are fist time Tesla buyer. Not sure.. I might be visiting the Tesla center today just to see if someone could help in it. Else I will start harassing them to cancel my order and refund my deposit. I will look for some other option.

Seeing all the people ordered after I did getting vin/delivery.😢
I can only tell myself they have different colors/options/locations.

Has anyone got any updates after the "JUNE" text? It has gone silent since for me.
Crickets! Feels like We are back in elementary school picking teams for kickball. Watching everyone else getting picked first.😝

Ok so I was scheduled for a sun home delivery but I asked the nameless text message person if I could do anything sooner…they eventually responded with, we can do it today! So I’m taking delivery this afternoon! My guess is that they’re prioritizing MYPs that can most easily be delivered in the Bay Area. Makes business sense for the end of quarter rush.

Reactions: jawnly211