Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP order placed 3/13/22
White exterior, black seat. no FSD

1) June 10 - July 22
2) May 12 - June
3) April 22 - May
4) May 26 - June 12
Updated May 27
5) June 21 - July 19
Updated June 9
6) June 22 - July 6
Updated June 10
7) June 18 - July 2
Updated June 19
8) June 24 - July 3 VINless

Yeah, Iā€™m still kind of not sure what happened. I was prepared for a long wait, the wife and I figured another price increase was coming, so we wanted to get an order in now. Had to scramble to get outside financing, but it all worked out.
White interior is definitely key to having a quick delivery currently. Looking at the spreadsheets and these forums you can see the White Interior orders are getting VIN's 2-3 weeks before the black interiors. There is definitely less demand and the supply maybe similar since the margin is higher.

An order in San Jose with the same order date as mine (4/9) but with white interior has been delivered already, I'm in the 6/24-7/3 delivery window. Hoping that the end of quarter rush will favor the sub 1hr delivery area :)

White interior is definitely key to having a quick delivery currently. Looking at the spreadsheets and these forums you can see the White Interior orders are getting VIN's 2-3 weeks before the black interiors. There is definitely less demand and the supply maybe similar since the margin is higher.

An order in San Jose with the same order date as mine (4/9) but with white interior has been delivered already, I'm in the 6/24-7/3 delivery window. Hoping that the end of quarter rush will favor the sub 1hr delivery area :)
I actually had blue with white interior and I ordered on 4/21. My delivery window is still 6/21 - 7/5. I'm in SoCal. However, I just changed to black interior 5 days ago and my EDD has not changed yet.

I actually had blue with white interior and I ordered on 4/21. My delivery window is still 6/21 - 7/5. I'm in SoCal. However, I just changed to black interior 5 days ago and my EDD has not changed yet.
Interesting so still in the 14 day vs 10 day window but sooner than mine, let us know where it ends up when the window narrows. My window just narrowed to 10 days this morning.

Interesting so still in the 14 day vs 10 day window but sooner than mine, let us know where it ends up when the window narrows. My window just narrowed to 10 days this morning.
I did see someone ordered MYP blue/white end of May (in my area L.A.) and got VIN# 2 days after I switched my interior to black. I switched on 6/14 and saw his VIN# issued 6/16. Wondering if that could have been my VIN#. :( Just had a last minute change of heart on the White interior.

• Informative
Reactions: kevini
You can check your pick up location on the Tesla app. Go to your Delivery Tasks and then on registration tap on ā€œreviewā€. You should be able to see your ID and personal info. Towards the bottom it should show your pickup location.
I'm there and I only see delivery address, which is my address. I don't see a pickup location. I see two things, Registration Address and below that is Delivery Address. Does this mean they going to deliver it directly to my home instead of picking up? Or would this change once they give me the VIN#?

I'm there and I only see delivery address, which is my address. I don't see a pickup location. I see two things, Registration Address and below that is Delivery Address. Does this mean they going to deliver it directly to my home instead of picking up? Or would this change once they give me the VIN#?
Thatā€™s interesting! I havenā€™t gone through the process yet. I placed my order online as well and just a few days ago I found my pick up location. Iā€™m roughly 45 mins away from my pickup location. Would be nice to get home delivery