Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some info I found on another thread.

"85% of Tesla's Model Y deliveries, for whatever reason, take place in the final month of each quarter. This has been proven by the Model Y production cycle for over a year. You can see this yourself by looking at the other stickied post and looking at delivery dates.

Placing an order at the beginning of a fiscal quarter will, 85% of the time, get you a delivery date in the final month of that quarter, no matter what configuration you've ordered.

Placing an order in the middle of a fiscal quarter does the same thing, no matter your order configuration.

Placing an order in the final month of the quarter is a bit of a toss-up. You may get a same-month delivery, but more likely, will end up in the middle of the next quarter, or at the end of the next quarter."

Reactions: Emmadiane and Soosh
Estimated Delivery : June 18th - June 30th.
10 day push out in past 7 days

I have a feeling that all Fremont/Bay Area deliveries for May orders will the last week of quarter push. They'll probably prioritize shipping out vehicles elsewhere in early half of June
Estimated delivery is now June 20th-30th. I also heard back from my SA, who confirmed that most of the North Cal. outstanding deliveries will be done during that window

1621198949605.png

I think someone had mentioned this (can’t remember if it was this thread or the main one) but if you filter the spreadsheet to just CA orders and then look at the Q1 orders/deliveries, a fair chunk who ordered in early Q1 didn’t get their cars till early to mid March. So translate to us, that’s early to mid June. The later you ordered in the quarter, the greater chances of your delivery slipping to the next quarter. This doesn’t account for folks who purchased existing inventory which is hard/impossible to grok from the spreadsheet.

Burbank people, we should have a delivery meet up as I imagine most of these deliveries will hit on the same or close to the same day.
that would be great!!
Yess. Also - do you plan to PPF/tint your car? Been doing some rate shopping to see what place have reputable Tesla services. Curious to see if other folks within the area have done the same
There is a shop in Garden Grove that has a forum group buy, called Xtreme Edge. They have great reviews and lots of people from the forums have used and seem very happy. Their price seems very reasonable as well for PPF and I’ll probably go there. Def open for other spots if anyone had any recommendations.

that would be great!!

There is a shop in Garden Grove that has a forum group buy, called Xtreme Edge. They have great reviews and lots of people from the forums have used and seem very happy. Their price seems very reasonable as well for PPF and I’ll probably go there. Def open for other spots if anyone had any recommendations.
I’ll be going there. Definitely the best price I found for a full wrap.

Reactions: Mr. 4sch
I definitely want to but I haven’t done any rate shopping. Sticker City is by my house and well known in my area but also expensive. Let us know what you find out…
I live close to Sherman Oaks (ventura county) but sticker city was most expensive.

I made this sheet to track the quotes when i started shopping around -

Tesla PPF_Tint Costs

feel free to use

Last edited:
that would be great!!

check this out -

Tesla PPF_Tint Costs

Reactions: Mr. 4sch