Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TOTALLY FRUSTRATING! Got 2 emails yesterday (no text) - 1 say VIN had been assigned and the other one saying to make final payment And to log into my Tesla account. I have been trying to get into the “manage” portion of my account since receiving the emails and can’t get it. I am excited to be FINALLY getting my car, but I have to say that Tesla’s website is for the birds! I have family members who have placed orders and I will definitely be sure to tell them what to expect! This is beyond ridiculous! Ok ... just letting off steam.

Reactions: quincyskylar41
Question in case we are lucky to get cars beginning this weekend…
I am financing through my CU and they need the VIN in order to process the loan. In case I get my VIN late Friday or even Saturday with pick-up/delivery beginning the same time, does the 3-day window take into account the Memorial Day holiday? Obviously, the CU is closed so I couldn’t get a check or a wire transfer until Tuesday. Seems like people who got their VINs yesterday had their delivery date scheduled beginning yesterday. Really don’t want to miss delivery because of this. Does anyone know?

Question in case we are lucky to get cars beginning this weekend…
I am financing through my CU and they need the VIN in order to process the loan. In case I get my VIN late Friday or even Saturday with pick-up/delivery beginning the same time, does the 3-day window take into account the Memorial Day holiday? Obviously, the CU is closed so I couldn’t get a check or a wire transfer until Tuesday. Seems like people who got their VINs yesterday had their delivery date scheduled beginning yesterday. Really don’t want to miss delivery because of this. Does anyone know?
Call your SA or delivery center as soon as you aquire a VIN. I think they have some flexibility when it comes to actual delivery date (like a day or two) but it’s important to let them know you want the car ASAP. Otherwise the system will assume you don’t want it and give it to the next person in line.

Reactions: Wishingwell
I think I'll make the CA waiting room my home for now until the car comes as to not bog down the main thread. Sixth day in a row of June 5-25 dates. I'll start to get more excited when someone reports a big truck full of Ys heading down the 5.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the largest/busiest delivery center in CA is?