Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Post delivery update:
MY was manufactured on 5/21. Delivery date 5/27 at Costa Mesa SC.
No panel gap issues.
Not surprised, there are some very minor paint flaws which I can touch up.
Before delivery they washed and waxed my car. Some overspray leaving tiny white dots on driver side interior door. Maybe paint or wax? Easily removed. Some leftover wax smears on the black trim exterior and front grill vents. Removed all.
Old headlights, 990 rear motor(so no Ghost upgrade to get MY Performance speed)
Old interior style front doors.
Heated steering wheel. Metal scroll knobs.
Included is a Tesla USB stick 128GB in the glovebox.
Laminated glass for front windows to help dampen the noise. This car is noticeably much quieter than my previous 2019 Model 3.

Car is beautiful, worth the wait!
Congrats

BBD14F72-45CD-44EB-A583-9B9111CCD7EE.jpeg

Ready and waiting. And waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting…😩

View attachment 667758
Ready and waiting. And waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting…😩
lol I am not fancy so I built a weather shield with some spare hardware and bamboo I had laying around for the area where my mobile connector will stay plugged in. The previous owner of the house already had the 6-50 installed so I’m just going with it.
79ADD660-3738-4B6E-8270-34D29937C899.jpeg

Ordered Black MYP on 4/14. home delivery tomorrow from BUR to Studio City.

Finally.
Ordered Black MYP on 4/14. home delivery tomorrow from BUR to Studio City.

Finally.
I’m next door in Sherman Oaks. Also MYP which seems to be rare. My question is why would they make a Blk MYP ordered at almost the same time for the same location and not make mine in MSM. I really just don’t get Tesla’s process.

Congrats to you, of course but I’m going to go drink a bottle of wine now…

Reactions: RubberToe
I’m next door in Sherman Oaks. Also MYP which seems to be rare. My question is why would they make a Blk MYP ordered at almost the same time for the same location and not make mine in MSM. I really just don’t get Tesla’s process.

Congrats to you, of course but I’m going to go drink a bottle of wine now…
Yeah it’s weird but it seems like they go in cycles by color. Not that it’s a consolation but I think it goes white, black, MSM, blue, then red. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully soon. My fingers are crossed for you!

Reactions: Srleadjb
Post delivery update. Pickup at Dublin SC. Literally took 10 min. But ... no overview by a SA, nothing. No help with setup. Nothing. For the most part, very pleased with the build, with the exception of the frunk misaligned, but already have a mobile service request in. Is it normal that the car is not fully charged? It was at 292 when I picked up. All in all, ready to get MIDNIGHT (my name for her) on the road!

Post delivery update. Pickup at Dublin SC. Literally took 10 min. But ... no overview by a SA, nothing. No help with setup. Nothing. For the most part, very pleased with the build, with the exception of the frunk misaligned, but already have a mobile service request in. Is it normal that the car is not fully charged? It was at 292 when I picked up. All in all, ready to get MIDNIGHT (my name for her) on the road!
Yeah normal that it's not fully charged, they don't have the time/space to charge all cars to full
292miis 90% so that's prob what it was set in the car, that's a "full charge" enjoy!

Oh and no PPF, mud flaps or new headlights. Forgot to check about heated steering wheel.

🎉 Congrats

Congrats🎉🎉