Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are folks planning on doing for their HOV stickers? Someone told me to hold off applying till the end of the year as a new sticker color is being introduced and it’ll last longer. This being my first eligible car, the whole thing is kinda confusing to me.
Yeah no point getting half a year. I'll send my application Jan 1st 2022. 4 full years is better than 3.5

Reactions: fender4645
What are folks planning on doing for their HOV stickers? Someone told me to hold off applying till the end of the year as a new sticker color is being introduced and it’ll last longer. This being my first eligible car, the whole thing is kinda confusing to me.
isn’t it like $30? I’d probably get one ASAP but I would benefit from using the HOV lanes big time. i’ll just replace it when I need to

Yeah no point getting half a year. I'll send my application Jan 1st 2022. 4 full years is better than 3.5
Next years stickers will be the last, and you won’t get 4 full years. Stickers issued Jan 2022 will expire September 30, 2025 and that will mark the end of the decal program.

Next years stickers will be the last, and you won’t get 4 full years. Stickers issued Jan 2022 will expire September 30, 2025 and that will mark the end of the decal program.

Is there any downside to getting a decal this year?

Canned responses

Attachments

• 25E5E6DC-AFFD-4917-8422-DAA3F04FC716.png
    25E5E6DC-AFFD-4917-8422-DAA3F04FC716.png
    575.4 KB · Views: 86