Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting! I love the home delivery option - I decided to sell my current car to Carmax, rather than trade in. My current estimated delivery is now June 3-9. I tried calling the Costa Mesa delivery center, and the Lake Forest (where I test drove) delivery center. Neither answered.

Are you getting your windows tinted? I’ve heard OC Tint Solutions does a good job.
I think I've seen OC Tint Solutions in my Yelp searches. I do want PFF on the front bumper and maybe elsewhere, but I'm undecided on the window tinting.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Ordered last week 5/26(?) and now playing the waiting game. Selling Sprinter camper van to have this take it’s place. Model Y, white/black, LR AWD with Tow.

had a 1 hour test drive over the weekend and plan to do an overnight this week or next. The Y seems cool. Autopilot is decent. Not getting FSD.

pick up location: Vallejo.
Entered everything in the account so I should be ready?

I called my SA and he said my car is scheduled for production 6/16 (!!!). He said because color such as blue and red are rare so is white interior. The factory waits until they get enough number of order before they start final production.

😂 😂
Yet here I am with my practically base config (except for the wheels) with no VIN yet.
200.gif

Hi Ninadado,
Congrats on the new ride! Lookin' S3XY! 😎
Quick questions...I also am expecting delivery of an M3P/MSM w/black int. within the next few weeks (EDD keeps changing days), 6-30 at the latest. Also bought from Torrance and expecting to pick up at MDR.

Have you gotten a quote from Concours Auto Spa for the tint and PPF? I've called them and expected a call back for a quote but they haven't returned my call 🤨.

I plan to get the work done right away after delivery, if I can get an appt, but I'm also shopping around town, looking for the best prices and most reputable shops.

Thanks, 👍🏽 if I see ya around town 😎
Thanks! I didn't get a quote yet for PPF and tint. Try sending them an email. They might have been closed due to holiday weekend. Good luck with delivery and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Reactions: Wood1030