Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Geez, I can't believe all that inventory. So tempting to hit the button on one of those blue MYPs (total opposite of what I actually ordered) in the bay area.
Literally tempted to do the same. But low key - why so many new cars? It was a lottery if we even found one listing for the west coast only a few weeks ago. Now all these different options tempting us #suspicious

Reactions: jgd108

Attachments

• IMG_6077.jpg
    IMG_6077.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6076.jpg
    IMG_6076.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6078.jpg
    IMG_6078.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6075.jpg
    IMG_6075.jpg
    920.6 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Greg007
One thing I was thinking regarding the ordering and prioritization is that Tesla essentially owns all of their “dealerships”. For other automakers, your local dealership becomes an advocate for you because they make money when you buy something from their dealership specifically. So they’re going to put pressure on Ford or Honda or whoever to make sure they get their fair allotment of cars. Tesla doesn’t really care who or where people buy from as long as they meet their quarterly goals. And since they own all of their dealerships, the dealers/SA’s can’t really put pressure on the mothership.