Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pulled the trigger and switched to a demo with 1230 miles on it. Car has radar, front lumbar, and I have peace of mind :)
I think that's the one I almost got :). Not sure when you ordered but if it was in the last couple weeks, I think you probably made the right decision, especially if you didn't have a price increase. The 1300 miles I could probably deal with on it's own but not that plus another $2k more than what I'm paying now.

OK I GAVE IN. I purchased a demo here in LA that had 347 miles on it (it's probably still there in the search results). I was also able to remove the FSD in my account after the fact. Easy peasy. It is not in my exact config--even better. It's in the config I really wanted and have been regretting not getting since day 1!

Original order: White on black, 20" Inductions, 5 seater, no tow no FSD.
Demo order: MSM on black, 19" Geminis*, 5 seater, no tow and removed FSD. VIN 161xxx. All in all there was a difference of $300ish in the order but I know that I'll be happier with MSM in the long run.

*I wish it had inductions but I can live with it, especially hearing all the curbing horror stories. My BF who will occasionally drive it is not exactly a careful one.

WHEW. Feels so weird dropping 58K on a sight unseen car just like that, but I'm happy with my choice. Hopefully I get the delivery text before the weekend. I wonder if they'll still deliver it to my house??? Hmmm...

OK I GAVE IN. I purchased a demo here in LA that had 347 miles on it (it's probably still there in the search results). I was also able to remove the FSD in my account after the fact. Easy peasy. It is not in my exact config--even better. It's in the config I really wanted and have been regretting not getting since day 1!

Original order: White on black, 20" Inductions, 5 seater, no tow no FSD.
Demo order: MSM on black, 19" Geminis*, 5 seater, no tow and removed FSD. VIN 161xxx. All in all there was a difference of $300ish in the order but I know that I'll be happier with MSM in the long run.

*I wish it had inductions but I can live with it, especially hearing all the curbing horror stories. My BF who will occasionally drive it is not exactly a careful one.

WHEW. Feels so weird dropping 58K on a sight unseen car just like that, but I'm happy with my choice. Hopefully I get the delivery text before the weekend. I wonder if they'll still deliver it to my house??? Hmmm...
It’s sucks that you all have to get a demo car but I’m glad you got a ride.

Yeah, part of me felt like I was giving up! But I’m glad I’m ending up with the color I really want.
If you got what you want, then you win….I contacted them about a demo to ask how it all worked and the guy said mine should be here In the same amount of time it will take to prep the demo so I waited……Must be such a relief but what will you do all day now? :D😁😆

Reactions: MDLYMama and jgd108