Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please take a screenshot of the legendary blue button and share?
Also, please tell us where this blue button will appear? when you log in first or when you click on your order RN number where it says manage.
Congrats to all the members who got their vins.

Reactions: Soosh
What is the delivery tracker? Like where do I find it? I’m in SoCal.. Costa Mesa delivery if it ever happens
Also team Costa Mesa here. Good luck.

I'm not sure if you found the tracker yet, but here are the links. The second link opens up the tracker.

Last edited:
Also, please tell us where this blue button will appear? when you log in first or when you click on your order RN number where it says manage.
Screenshot_20210608-174339_Samsung Internet.jpeg

I tried but was not able to - my screenshot came out to be blank. I was imagining a bright blue flashing circle, but it was just a narrow thing that look like the purchase Tesla Insurance or Add FSD button, just slightly different in color. First I was annoyed that the first date on EDD changed from 6/10 this morning to 6/11 but then something struck me as being different. Then I noticed the blue thing... ;):D

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane and Soosh
I realize now that in the fog of waking up early and checking my phone to see if I got the blue button (pathetically, like I have been for weeks) I was so tired I totally missed out on the experience. I can’t even remember it now even though I know it happened.

Don’t forget to take it in people!!!

After so many disappointing mornings I wish I would have savored that moment more 🤪😆🤣

I will be savoring the delivery though and I will upload photos..I don’t want you guys to get bored without me! 😇🤩🥳

I don't have a screenshot - but I promise you won't miss it. It's where the insurance part is now. Front and center.

Reactions: CPA4U