Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
New here been lurking for about a week and have learned a lot.

Ordered 5/22, completed profile on 5/23
Delivery Location: Buena Park
MYLR, Blue/Black, 7 Seats, 20”, no tow, no FSD

EDD:
5/23 - 9-13 weeks

Then had a crazy experience where a car was ready on 05/29, but we were on a road trip up the coast to SF and had no service when the SC called and advised on v/m that they had me tentatively down for pick up on 05/31.

Called SC as soon as they opened on 5/30 was ready for pick up that day or the next day 05/31. Told them both myself and husband were up north and earliest we could pick up would up was June 3rd. SC advised they couldn’t hold it for that long and would put my account on hold to be released on June 3rd. It all happened so fast SA was like have them deliver to home, but it was too late and we’re newbies didn’t know and it wasn’t offered by SC.

We’re pretty sure we likely were receiving someone’s cancelled car because of timing. Plus I’ve been lurking on here for about week and have not seen anyone so far with the same config.

6/3 - Sept 16 - Oct 9
6/4 - Sept 16 - Oct 9
6/5 - July 10 - 30

EDD date has been holding at July 10-30 since the 5th.
Hello,

I have the same configuration as you -- only with white interior, also picking up in Buena Park.

I ordered 5/30 completed profile on 6/3 because the website was having issues that weekend.

EDD:
6/3 - June 15-30
6/5 - June 14-30
6/7 - June 21-30
6/8 - August 2-22
6/9 - July 27-August 6

I texted the SA today about the constantly shifting timeline and they said those dates are based on factory output and my place in the queue.

Oh man, getting June orders chiming in? Now I know how all you April orders feel about us in May lol.
ordered 5/30 completed profile on 6/3
If you are getting a blue one, you might be in luck to get it soon since they haven't really been delivering those yet. Otherwise with an order date after mid-May, probably looking at end of q3.

Here’s how you get “upgraded” to passenger side lumbar controls

1) get a new Tesla without it
2) have an issue with the passenger area making clunking noises on bumps
3) bring car in for service
4) Tesla says they need to replace passenger seat
5) Tesla says they need to order a new one and come back next week to install
6) Tesla then says wait we have one in stock we can instal tomorrow

voilà

Attachments

• 504C2EC6-4BFE-49B9-84A1-43DFFED10576.jpeg
    504C2EC6-4BFE-49B9-84A1-43DFFED10576.jpeg
    728 KB · Views: 39
Oh man, getting June orders chiming in? Now I know how all you April orders feel about us in May lol.

If you are getting a blue one, you might be in luck to get it soon since they haven't really been delivering those yet. Otherwise with an order date after mid-May, probably looking at end of q3.
Guess I was spoiled when I ordered my Model 3 in June 2019.

I ordered on a Friday, got a VIN the following Monday and took delivery on that Wednesday!

Hoping Blue is higher in the queue!

Model 3 SR+ Black/Black, 18" Aero, Enhanced Autopilot (Delivered 6/26/19)
Model Y LR Blue/White, 20" Induction, 7 Seats, Autopilot, No Tow (Ordered 5/30/21)

Out of curiosity, did they detail your car? Just got mine, which was a demo, and it definitely was not detailed. Questionable if it was even cleaned...
Yes they did. They even waxed mine definitely and throw some products on the tires and wheels too. I don’t know what the procedure is for demo cars but they advertise them as “new” car so i think they should at least give it a wash before delivery. Did you ask your SA?

After reading some of the last couple pages, looks like there are a lot of you that ordered blue. So far I haven’t seen a blu one out there yet, only mine. At least in my area. That blue really pops out under the CA sunlight
Lets go #teamblue
Ppf, window tint and hub cap plasti dip after the service appointment next week

Make sure you check the bumpers closely, I noticed its a little but hard to see some scratches and blemishes on the blue color. I’m getting mine replaced with a new one :cool:

After reading some of the last couple pages, looks like there are a lot of you that ordered blue. So far I haven’t seen a blu one out there yet, only mine. At least in my area. That blue really pops out under the CA sunlight
Lets go #teamblue
Ppf, window tint and hub cap plasti dip after the service appointment next week

Make sure you check the bumpers closely, I noticed its a little but hard to see some scratches and blemishes on the blue color. I’m getting mine replaced with a new one :cool:
You got a demo car, right? I don't think I've seen any "new" non-Performance blue deliveries in CA (at least not on this thread). Hoping that changes soon. 🤞