Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/6 MY LR red/black, 20”, 5 seats, no tow, EDD was June 18-30. Yesterday my SA proposed me to move forward and unlocked payment type change and trade in. Applied for a loan, got approval, but trade in is still pending.
EDD was pushed back to jul 02-aug 01. Could it be possible because of payment type change and pending trade in?
I am 99.9% sure you adding a payment type had bagel to do with your date change. Looks like there were a lot of changes today. Expect there to be another 100 or so changes between now and when you get the car.

Latest update, moved up a lot. Was expecting this, but damn, lighting a fire under my butt to get my Model 3 sold!

Ordered 5/27, completed profile on 5/28
Sacramento
MYLR, White/Black, 7 Seats, Gemini, No tow, FSD

EDD:
5/28 - 3-13 weeks
6/4 - July 24 - Aug 13
6/8 - July 8 - 28
6/9 - July 22 - Aug 11
6/10 - July 8 - 28
6/11 - June 18 - 30

Reactions: Greg007
woke up to another EDD change this morning. It went from 6/13-6/30 (day before yesterday) —> 6/22-6/30(yesterday) —> 6/12 -6/27 (today). No VIN yet. Ordered 5/14, delivery Dublin,CA.

I checked with the SA too, and his response was: “Hello, the delivery day has been shifting around to make sure that we are setting the right expectations. I unfortunately don’t any information at the moment, if I happen to find an inventory vehicle that matches your configuration I will be sure to reach out and let you know in case you would like to be matched and get delivery sooner than the expected timeframe.“

Reactions: Greg007
I have not had a chance to go through a check list that I downloaded from the internet. The exterior is near perfect based on rough inspection. A couple of minor imperfections inside near the glass roof - roof itself is great just the trim edges. I will do a full check in an hour or so when the sun outside is not so strong.
If you find issues after you take delivery, does Tesla fix them? Or do they need to be pointed out prior to accepting?