Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
September date too now.

I think weā€™re on track to get a June delivery but tbh September wouldnā€™t be the end of the world for me (of course I know thereā€™s folks literally down to one car or no car here right now)

the upside with a September delay would be hopefully improvement with radarless driving/or they put radar back in, bring in the new lights etc.

orrrrrr Elon decides to remove even more parts of the car for no good reason. Lol

trying to be optimistic but clearly that didnā€™t work haha

Man I'm hoping you're right. Makes no sense to me that date getting pushed back 3 months means our car delivery is imminent, but I choose to place my hope in you!
"makes no sense"? exactly! Once you embrace that, you will be at peace with the Tesla ordering and fulfillment process. :)

What they are probably referring to is the "glitch" or whatever you call it when Tesla moves seems to move people to EDD=infinity only to issue them a VIN within a couple of days.

Because this has happened before (look back through the threads over the last month and you will see) and because we are all desperate for some good news - we take anything as a sign that we might be taking delivery this month.

My dates held 6/15 - 6/29 (for the past couple days itā€™s been going back one day as the earliest day has been reached).

Honestly Iā€™m more worried at this point that it doesnā€™t seem anyone in the Bay Area has picked up long range model Ys? Or has even gotten a VIN. Not sure how it makes sense someone in the Bay Area can order in March and hear nothing while someone in Miami can order in June and have already taken delivery

So I received a text from Tesla yesterday asking "Are you planning to sell your existing Tesla in preparation for your new delivery? We estimate your Model 3 trade in value could be $.." I currently have a 2021 M3 and am not trading or selling. I thought it interesting that they gave a specific value. I'm also hoping that maybe this is a sign that I'm close in the queue?? Any current Tesla owners who received that text where it referenced your current Tesla and an estimate value??

So I received a text from Tesla yesterday asking "Are you planning to sell your existing Tesla in preparation for your new delivery? We estimate your Model 3 trade in value could be $.." I currently have a 2021 M3 and am not trading or selling. I thought it interesting that they gave a specific value. I'm also hoping that maybe this is a sign that I'm close in the queue?? Any current Tesla owners who received that text where it referenced your current Tesla and an estimate value??
I received the exact same text from Telsa yesterday for my 2020 Tesla 3 on my account but not sure what it means honestly for the queue.

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
"makes no sense"? exactly! Once you embrace that, you will be at peace with the Tesla ordering and fulfillment process. :)

What they are probably referring to is the "glitch" or whatever you call it when Tesla moves seems to move people to EDD=infinity only to issue them a VIN within a couple of days.

Because this has happened before (look back through the threads over the last month and you will see) and because we are all desperate for some good news - we take anything as a sign that we might be taking delivery this month.

So basically Tesla changes the system to "you're never getting your car!" to "just kidding" when they assign your VIN the next day?

Yes, I received the text yesterday as well. Not trading in our M3 either.

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
Same as yesterday: 6/15-6/30. Although I think this is the first time Iā€™ve seen it where the ā€œearlyā€ date matches the current day. Historically when I caught up to the early date of the range, at minimum it pushes out by at least one day (or September :rolleyes:).

EDIT: and now itā€™s September šŸ¤£
This has been my exact experience for the last week, until today it held steady at 6/15-6/28. After 7 AM, looks like I'm in September now too. #TeamBlue. I'm thinking this is a good sign as well.