Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was this guy with a MYLR 7 seater at the tint shop here in SoCal. He picked his up last week, so there must be more 7 seaters getting delivered out there.

Attachments

• 4A1D30B2-F1E9-4D85-BDCF-11CD94A2AB6D.jpeg
    4A1D30B2-F1E9-4D85-BDCF-11CD94A2AB6D.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 47
While I would like to believe this is a good sign, it looks like the vast majority of all orders switched to an EDD of September, regardless of order date.. Surely all of us can’t be imminently receiving a VIN..
Looking at the March data (last month of Q1), there were 180 deliveries listed in the spreadsheet that delivered in CA between 3/16 and 3/31. I'm going to assume that less than 5% of all orders are on the spreadsheet because, let's face it, we're the odd and compulsive ones here. That would mean at least another 3600 cars could be delivered between tomorrow and the end of the month.

Reactions: Slomo_65
Looking at the March data (last month of Q1), there were 180 deliveries listed in the spreadsheet that delivered in CA between 3/16 and 3/31. I'm going to assume that less than 5% of all orders are on the spreadsheet because, let's face it, we're the odd and compulsive ones here. That would mean at least another 3600 cars could be delivered between tomorrow and the end of the month.

Proud to be a member of the OCD club! But technically, it should be the CDO club (alphabetical order).