Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post, here goes. EDD was holding steady since May 31 with date range never going past 6/28. Never got the September EDD like others. Got a VIN yesterday, 206XXX. First an email to review Lease offer, then Tesla Vision notice on my account page, then the VIN followed. Called my SA at Palo Alto and he says to expect scheduling text in the next 2-3 days. 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-123831.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-123831.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20210614-123931.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-123931.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 53
First post, here goes. EDD was holding steady since May 31 with date range never going past 6/28. Never got the September EDD like others. Got a VIN yesterday, 206XXX. First an email to review Lease offer, then Tesla Vision notice on my account page, then the VIN followed. Called my SA at Palo Alto and he says to expect scheduling text in the next 2-3 days. 🙏
When did you place your order and what config do you have?

Here's my signature...
MYLR, Red/Black, 20" Induction, 7 Seat, FSD
Ordered 5-08-21 -- Colma, CA pickup
Current EDD: 6/15 - 6/24
VIN: 6/14, 206XXX

Gosh!!! I haven’t gotten anything still waiting 🤩

Didn't the majority of members with September EDD's receive VIN's last time? ...Or am I daydreaming 😄
It's less the month of September and more that it's the current "default" date if you ordered today. All it means is that they're doing "something". Like when my VIN was taken away on Sunday :mad: it changed to September for about 12 hours and then went to the 6/15-6/30 dates. There were anecdotal cases though where people had an EDD, it changed to September, changed back to something more reasonable, and then they got a VIN a few days later.

Reactions: Betmobile
My EDD changed to September too!!! T_T

Model Y, long range, gray, black interiors and induction wheels purchased on May 18, 2021 and they have been toying with me with EDD... First was June 21 - 30 then July 1-10 then July 21 - 30 then July 7 - 27 then July 1 - 30 and now is SEPTEMBER!!! WT#!!!!!!!! I'm starting to maybe cancel and get something else... How can i be certain that by the end of August is not going to change to F$#% November..................

Happy Birthday! When did you place your order?
placed order on 4/17. was told on sunday at century city location that the car was being made "as we speak" and that i should have a VIN in next day or two, with delivery on 6/17. was so excited to get this update but unfortunately my EDD has moved back again and no alert about a VIN, so think i possibly got some bad information or things got delayed for whatever reason. tbh kind of writing off june at this point and am even considering canceling given this is a huge purchase for me and the experience has been so bad.

MYLR blue/white, standard config, ordered 4/17 for delivery in LA/MDR area.

Ordered 5/27, completed profile on 5/28
Sacramento
MYLR, White/Black, 7 Seats, Gemini, No tow, FSD

EDD:
5/28 - 3-13 weeks
6/4 - July 24 - Aug 13
6/8 - July 8 - 28
6/9 - July 22 - Aug 11
6/10 - July 8 - 28
6/11 - June 18 - 30
6/12 - June 14 - 30
6/13 - June 15 - 30
6/14 - June 16 - 30
6/15 - June 16 - 30

Reactions: Ubez
My EDD changed to September too!!! T_T

Model Y, long range, gray, black interiors and induction wheels purchased on May 18, 2021 and they have been toying with me with EDD... First was June 21 - 30 then July 1-10 then July 21 - 30 then July 7 - 27 then July 1 - 30 and now is SEPTEMBER!!! WT#!!!!!!!! I'm starting to maybe cancel and get something else... How can i be certain that by the end of August is not going to change to F$#% November..................
Ordered the same build as you - placed on May 16. Joined September club this morning as well.

placed order on 4/17. was told on sunday at century city location that the car was being made "as we speak" and that i should have a VIN in next day or two, with delivery on 6/17. was so excited to get this update but unfortunately my EDD has moved back again and no alert about a VIN, so think i possibly got some bad information or things got delayed for whatever reason. tbh kind of writing off june at this point and am even considering canceling given this is a huge purchase for me and the experience has been so bad.

MYLR blue/white, standard config, ordered 4/17 for delivery in LA/MDR area.
Don’t give up! I have the exact same config and location, just a few days after you. We can do this! Lol Team Blue LA, we got this! 😁

Mine also went to show
Estimated Delivery: 1-10 weeks
as I ordered the performance version.

My take is that there is some batch refresh to their website database every morning to update estimated delivery dates. If this process fails (for some reason) the website will default to show the same as for new orders, which today are September for Long Range and 1-10 Weeks for performance.