Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update for process. So I got my vin today and after selecting it said delivery September. Well it just updated again and said 6/19-22 so the system works 24-7

does anyone know how soon the MVPA shows up after accepting Tesla vision?
I think it can vary.

Did you by any chance finance with 3rd party? I’m trying to see if there was any truth to what I was told about VINs coming early for people who did 3rd party financing (to give the banks more time).

order date and profile date 6/7. Edd shows 7/03 to 7/30. Texted my SA asked what’s the realistic delivery estimate. Told me mid August. So what’s the point of Edd when they know it’s not possible
Ha! That, my friend, is the million dollar question! If there is anything I have learned about Tesla, in seemingly every aspect.. They tend over-promise and under deliver.

I’m trying to see if there was any truth to what I was told about VINs coming early for people who did 3rd party financing (to give the banks more time).
Speculation, but my dates were showing 6/20 earliest, until I told my SA to swap me to 3rd party financing, now the minimum date has been the 18th. Granted that's probably just a coincidence, but it got me thinking maybe the extra day or two was the padding for having to deal with the bank.

I know a lot of people are upset with how Tesla deals with these deliveries, but I haven't been told any lies yet. As soon as I ordered I received an email saying it should be late June, and my EDD has always been that. Maybe if it hits July I would change my opinion, but so far I'm getting it as fast as promised.

Reactions: Greg007
Good morning! Wowsa!! Woke up to the blue button!! Have my VIN and a delivery date of June 17-21. Submitted full payment as well. So now I wait for the phone call. Lol And of course this happens after I just bought (paid the $100 deposit) for the other MY (with the additional tow) yesterday!!!
Good start to the day, hope the VINS rollout quickly for all the April orders today. Giving us May folks some hope.

Has anyone been able to get hold of an SA in the Dublin store? I've been calling yesterday and today and no one picks up my calls.
I have a SA at Dublin, I’ve text them and they respond about 1/2 the time.
M3 LR red/white
Ordered in Feb., passed on first VIN and Put a hold on order, clicked “READY” on 4/9
Current delivery says: 7-10 weeks (we’re at 10 weeks) previously the dates were all over the place.

I have a SA at Dublin, I’ve text them and they respond about 1/2 the time.
M3 LR red/white
Ordered in Feb., passed on first VIN and Put a hold on order, clicked “READY” on 4/9
Current delivery says: 7-10 weeks (we’re at 10 weeks) previously the dates were all over the place.

C'mon Dublin, Call Tesla and tell them to drive a few dozen car carriers up here to Dublin.
:)

Keep posting about Dublin , there are quite a few of us on here that want to know when things start dropping.

Reactions: Greg007
C'mon Dublin, Call Tesla and tell them to drive a few dozen car carriers up here to Dublin.
:)

Keep posting about Dublin , there are quite a few of us on here that want to know when things start dropping.

Seconded! Current EDD 6/19-6/30, Tesla Financing. but very happy to wait for my April and Early May order friends to go first. We didn't order until 5/25/21