Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Ordered my Model Y 6/11 for my 30th and completed my profile on 6/12.

I have been obsessively looking at the New Inventory site and found my exact specs that I ordered. In a panic I reserved it. Called my SA and he was able to transfer the new RN# to my original RN# so I wouldn’t have to reapply and ding my credit. I do have to shell out the additional $100 (if anyone knows how to waive that please let me know). Delivery date is 6/21 - 6/24.

Model Y LR, Blue, Black Interior, Induction, Autopilot

Just a tactic if anyone is looking for it
I did the same thing but lost the extra $100. I don't think it can be waived.

Ordered 5/2. No Vin. 6/12-6/30 delivery estimate. Perf. Y...

Went through this with my 3; not a big deal. The cars are worth the wait my friends!
4BB260D4-C80F-4071-BD18-FB5C7EC7CDF3.jpeg

Took delivery on 6/19 in Dublin!!! Gaps are good. Paint is good. Interior fit/finish is much improved over my 3. Have a 7/12 appointment with OCD for a full stealth wrap and ceramic coating. It’s gonna sit in the garage until then.
The car handles wonderfully and seems to accelerate better than the advertised 0-60. It’ll be my wife’s daily, and she’s super stoked!!! Spoke to my sales rep, and Performance owners are taking delivery faster than LR buyers; something to consider, if you’re impatient.

View attachment 675811
Took delivery on 6/19 in Dublin!!! Gaps are good. Paint is good. Interior fit/finish is much improved over my 3. Have a 7/12 appointment with OCD for a full stealth wrap and ceramic coating. It’s gonna sit in the garage until then.
The car handles wonderfully and seems to accelerate better than the advertised 0-60. It’ll be my wife’s daily, and she’s super stoked!!! Spoke to my sales rep, and Performance owners are taking delivery faster than LR buyers; something to consider, if you’re impatient.
Did you take delivery at the Dublin Service Center or did they meet you somewhere? When I ordered it said I'd pickup at the SC but then when finalizing payment I didn't even get a choice, just a set date for home delivery. I called Dublin and when I finally got someone they said they weren't doing deliveries just home ones out of a staging area. More curious than anything. My home delivery is tomorrow sometime.. Will be hard to work waiting all day for it to arrive LOL

I ordered on 4/15 and completed my profile the same day and my EDD has been saying September for 3 days now. I’m starting to feel like end of month isn’t going to happen.
Yep, I was a mid-April order trapped in “September” limbo for 2-3 days recently until going back to “June XX to June 30” which advances to stay one day ahead of me each morning.

Where it stops, nobody knows…

Reactions: JustYNot and Ubez
Got a VIN on 6/16. EDD has been 6/16-6/27 since then. No texts or anything to finish payment. From my knowledge this is a bit longer than most once they get a VIN.
I got my vin 6/15 and dates showed 6/19-6/27. I didn't get a text until 6/18 to schedule delivery and this first available date was 6/24. But then I got a text the morning of 6/19 that the car arrived early and I could pickup on 6/21, and about an hour later I got a call from a SA that I could pick up in a few hours. So it moved around a bit (in a positive direction). I didn't get an email to make my payment until 6/19 right before my appointment to pick up