Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been lurking this page for quite sometime now and finally decided to join. FWIW, I ordered MY, white on white, 20”, no tow, no FSD on 3/30. Got a VIN 4/2 and decided to not accept because I don’t need the car until June. And now it is end of June, no VIN and EDD is Aug-Sept.

I’ve been lurking this page for quite sometime now and finally decided to join. FWIW, I ordered MY, white on white, 20”, no tow, no FSD on 3/30. Got a VIN 4/2 and decided to not accept because I don’t need the car until June. And now it is end of June, no VIN and EDD is Aug-Sept.
We have the same config and still waiting for a VIN as well; only difference is I haven't received a VIN to date. Hope we all get it soon!

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks.

That's the text I just got 5 min ago! Gimme gimme
Got the same text.

So looks like I’m joining the text party… can I get a VIN please? Anyone know from experience how soon after this text you got a vin?

Attachments

• 33F0CA72-A502-4E74-BFC2-E566730E7570.jpeg
    33F0CA72-A502-4E74-BFC2-E566730E7570.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 70
Got the text as well, Blue Button and VIN. Probably just a coincidence that I added FSD yesterday and everything started to move...right....

Ordered 5/2 MYLR/Blue/20 induction/Tow Package/FSD MDR Delivery
I doubt adding FSD made a difference. I don't think I've seen any (maybe one?) Blue with 20" Inductions delivered to CA. I honestly think these are rare and probably waited till the end to do a production run.

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks.

That's the text I just got 5 min ago! Gimme gimme
I just got that text a few minutes ago too! That makes me feel a little better