Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, if you reply DELAY then they can get that car to someone else who CAN take delivery in June. I'm guessing the production runs are already planned out, it's just who those cars will end up going to.

I'm a perfect example. I could have taken delivery any day in June up until Friday. After that I'm out of town, so if they text me, I'll say DELAY and then they will go to the next person in queue with the exact same config until they fine someone who can take delivery.

Just my guess....

Reactions: fender4645

Attachments

• 4416EDB1-E677-4CE6-95D3-A130ED045920.jpeg
    4416EDB1-E677-4CE6-95D3-A130ED045920.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 52
now you're getting someone nervous, and there will be another texts going through:
JuNe
JunE
JUne
JUnE
JUNE !!!!!
Haha

fun fact I worked for a company for 3 years where we did digital marketing communications including text messages (9 times out of 10 any texts you got from various well known brands, pharmacy’s, retail, doordash was us)

it doesn’t matter what the format is - it will process it.

it looks whoever set this text message program didn’t do it properly to include a confirmation message response once a person replied with the phrase. (Ex: thank you for confirming - your delivery will be scheduled for the month of June, etc).

but rest assured they did get your response :)