Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you by any chance get the “Will be delivered in June” text yesterday? If not, might be a beacon of hope for folks who didn’t get the text but still have a June EDD.

I did get the text to confirm June delivery yesterday, replied "June" (for those debating whether you need to reply in all caps :), and received no responses. The EDD as of yesterday before I received the VIN was 6/24-6/30.

Mine just changed to September too :(
Base Model Y ordered on May 12 for pickup at Fremont.
Yesterday it said July 8-28 and I spoke with a rep who said "your account shows a pretty solid date of July 18" lol
Interesting statement by SA, don't they know nothing before having VIN assigned? My SA sort of assured me that mine would be delivered by 30th of June, which is not likely based on current status and information around.

All it is, is just a rerun of your credit. If you haven’t driven your credit score down within the last 2 months then you’re fine to just reapply. Rate hasn’t changed. And if you did manage to drive your credit score to a lower tier, maybe financing a car at this time isn’t in your best financial interest.
I have excellent credit and haven't "driven my credit score down." The reason I'm concerned about it is because I don't want multiple credit inquiries. But thanks for your unsolicited "advice."

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu
I have excellent credit and haven't "driven my credit score down." The reason I'm concerned about it is because I don't want multiple credit inquiries. But thanks for your unsolicited "advice."
Don’t forget to thank the dozens of post after mine that gave unsolicited “advice” on how to apply with cash and then switch it up after to a loan. Always happy to help on an OPEN forum.

Add on: you can have multiple credit inquiries within a 14 day period to be considered a hard hit. A rerun of a credit based on an existing application is a soft hit.