Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a truckload of tesla model y on the us 101 south while I was in the 101 north this morning! There were mostly whites and life 1 red but couldn't really tell because I saw it too late. Makes me wonder where they're headed.
Dibs on the red one. Idk how far south they are going, seems like they are delivering starting Fremont and working outwards now. Maybe SB will actually be soon.

Mine also did the same today. I honestly think we will not get a June delivery. For the past couple of weeks, my SA has been saying early July. I think we are being overlooked because we didn't buy the FSD, that combined with the lower purchase price we are being pushed to Q3 so the margins won't impact the bottom line.
Just spoke with my SA about my 4/25 order (6/27-6-30 edd)and they believe it’s going to be delivered first week of July.

• Informative
Reactions: Bambino5
Same here. My SA told me yesterday my build date was July 12th. I think the EDD Randomized generator is playing games with us. :oops:
Our order dates, configurations, EDD's and what the SA's are telling us are almost identical. The main difference is our locations, even though both of us are in southern California. It will be interesting to see if we get the same actual delivery date.

Same situation as others:
Ordered 4/21/21 MYLR white/black no hitch no fsd pickup Costa Mesa
2 days ago got the June text
Checked just now and got my VIN but EDD changed to September
Hoping to get a message tomorrow to schedule pickup
Scheduled delivery this Sunday at Costa Mesa. VIN 217xxx. Anyone here trade in their car to Tesla? It's a little less than carvana but don't want to deal with separate transactions. Any hiccups with trading in with Tesla?

Mine also did the same today. I honestly think we will not get a June delivery. For the past couple of weeks, my SA has been saying early July. I think we are being overlooked because we didn't buy the FSD, that combined with the lower purchase price we are being pushed to Q3 so the margins won't impact the bottom line.
I got the text the other day that said I would get it by the end of June but I don’t really trust that. Did you get the text?