Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walnut Creek is completely devoid of all (demo/test drive) cars. Stopped by for some good news and they didn't really go that route. Said that mine might be mid-July

Under Promise, Over deliver?.. I'm hoping that isn't true.

And my SA has been relocated to Dublin temporarily to assist with deliveries.

If it has a tow hitch.. Give me a call.. 📲

But that April thread needs to dry up.. ;)

Just a heads up, the delivery guy at the Vallejo store said they’re no longer delivering MY and M3’s from the Fremont store. He said those are being re-routing to Dublin and Dublin, in turn, is re-routing some if their cars to Vallejo.

Once you have a VIN, I highly recommend you call your delivery center. Don’t wait for them to schedule.

c
Just a heads up, the delivery guy at the Vallejo store said they’re no longer delivering MY and M3’s from the Fremont store. He said those are being re-routing to Dublin and Dublin, in turn, is re-routing some if their cars to Vallejo.

Once you have a VIN, I highly recommend you call your delivery center. Don’t wait for them to schedule.
interesting. I wonder whether this is why I didn’t get a car yet and someone else posted recently about picking up the exact config from dublin even though they ordered after me.
I had called the colma center few days back and they told me that my delivery will be at dublin. I told them that I live in Fremont and would be great if they could deliver here. He said Fremont is not delivering model y these days but they may start soon and I told him that Fremont is my first preference. He said he’ll make the change but didn’t mention that it will lead to delaying my order.

Reactions: fender4645
Anyone else who picked up or is picking up in OC get different delivery locations? Tesla account page says Pullman but text message said Main St garage. Gonna call to clarify tomorrow morning but just wanted to see
Once I received my VIN, the delivery location was showing Pullman. However, a couple of days later I received a call for home delivery. They use the Main St garage for volume deliveries since the Pullman location is so small. My brother took delivery of a M3 at Main St. a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Mcfly84
I KNEW in my heart this would happen but when I woke up today and my EDD of June 28-June 30th was gone and had been replaced with the generic “1-10 weeks” I was crushed.

What is worse is since June 14th it said June 16th -june 30
on June 15th it said June 17th - june 30
and so on.. until yesterday it went from
June 28-June 30 to SEPTEMBER.

It was always 2 days ahead.. I'll probably see July..

Originally it said 4-6 Weeks which was passed.

Sweet torture.

Everyone please update the spreadsheet when you get your VINS!

c

interesting. I wonder whether this is why I didn’t get a car yet and someone else posted recently about picking up the exact config from dublin even though they ordered after me.
I had called the colma center few days back and they told me that my delivery will be at dublin. I told them that I live in Fremont and would be great if they could deliver here. He said Fremont is not delivering model y these days but they may start soon and I told him that Fremont is my first preference. He said he’ll make the change but didn’t mention that it will lead to delaying my order.
Both the person who called me to confirm my delivery and the actual delivery driver told me that Fremont is delivering Model S and all M3 and MY are being delivered out of Dublin. I live in Fremont so had obviously chosen Fremont pick up when I ordered. I wasn’t even given the choice of picking up in Dublin. After I received my VIN, the only option was home delivery.

Latest Updates:
Starting from Early June - June 30, each day the EDD approached it would be pushed back another day.

June 23: Text: "We plan to build/deliver in June" & EDD June 24 - June 30
June 24 : EDDJune 25 - June 30
June 25: Morning EDDJune 26 - June 30 > Received a VIN > Evening EDD June 28 - 30
June 26: Text: "We currently expect your MY to be build today or tomorrow" - Scheduled Delivery for June 28. In the evening, my credit was reran for financing (expires after 60days).
June 27: Just waiting for the Bank to clear my submitted documents before I make my Final Payment prior to delivery.