Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Website now shows the Model Y as being available in 4-8 weeks. Last week it was showing October.
I really dont get the website. It’s been showing MYLR 4-8 weeks on my end for months. The MYP however, has no dates available. I think just like the EDD, the time lines on the website are just a guideline, not actual dates.

1626387860946.png
1626387876727.png

Last edited:
Same as above.... I've never seen the MY LR say "4-8 weeks" on Tesla's website. It either said September in all of June, or now it's been saying October in the month of July.

Only the Performance has had weeks listed, and it actually dropped from 9-11 weeks to the current 7-11 weeks.

Ordering a Tesla and trying to guess your delivery date is like playing the lottery.

Reactions: sunshine3200
Do you guys know if Tesla Sales and delivery were closed today? I called Costa Mesa and Buena Park, and they didn't answer the phone.

I ordered my Model Y 7 seater white on white on April 9. By the first week of May, finalized financing and all pre-delivery items.
My estimated delivery last night was July 15 - Aug 1 it was pushed back 1 day until today date changed to July 27 - Aug 17.

Can anyone tell me who I need to call that's not a SA because they really don't know anything he keep telling expect delivery in September like nothing... I just want to cancel my order but Since I waited this long, I can't do it. This makes me so mad.
It has to be a way..... please someone help!

Reactions: jp2021
Do you guys know if Tesla Sales and delivery were closed today? I called Costa Mesa and Buena Park, and they didn't answer the phone.

I ordered my Model Y 7 seater white on white on April 9. By the first week of May, finalized financing and all pre-delivery items.
My estimated delivery last night was July 15 - Aug 1 it was pushed back 1 day until today date changed to July 27 - Aug 17.

Can anyone tell me who I need to call that's not a SA because they really don't know anything he keep telling expect delivery in September like nothing... I just want to cancel my order but Since I waited this long, I can't do it. This makes me so mad.

This is the way.

Reactions: DarthStar

What happens if you just ask the SA straight up why it’s been 3+ months and still no car, when people that ordered in late May already got their cars?

they were not closed today afaik. i called burbank after receiving my VIN to switch from cash to financing and emailing/texting/calling my assigned sa all morning got no response from him. talked to a helpful sa at burbank who was immediately able to switch me to financing and told me my vehicle is en route from the factory. he also apologized profusely about the delays and the whole process being a bit of a mess...guessing they've gotten a lot of calls about this and have dealt with a lot of flack (understandably so).

Reactions: Greg007 and LSJR
What happens if you just ask the SA straight up why it’s been 3+ months and still no car, when people that ordered in late May already got their cars?
I did! Many times in email and by the phone. He told me this “yeahh, it looks like we are looking at September delivery” and I was like what?? He say did you look in the inventory or maybe you want to put your car on hold and take delivery another time if you cannot wait.

I just wanted to cry....

Reactions: jp2021