Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah nothing so far. I got the text and automated call to confirm delivery. They mentioned completing the final steps and payment on the account page but I have no option to do so?
So just an update about this just for informational purposes. I didn't get the immediate payment option because the financing had expired and they had to resubmit. I was able to get everything squared away within 2 hours or so. Now just waiting for tomorrows delivery! 🤞

Got my VIN 229XXX

Congrats. But just now thinking about it, when I first got a VIN back in mid-March (before it was removed from my account and the car was sold to somebody else), it was a 147xxx VIN.

That's a lot of Model Y cars that's been built since March 2 (build date). At this rate, I assume I may get one closer to the 240xxx range, almost 100k more than what I would've had (at least I'll get some newer goodies with it).

Is it just me or is everyone that ordered in May getting EDD 7/18-8/2?
I ordered April. Mine's 7/18 - 7/29 currently. It appears the back end of the date is the one to look out for. The front end has been stepping up daily but the back end has been steady at 7/29 or 7/30. In June the same thing happened to my EDD when I finally got a VIN on June 26th or so and delivery appointment for the 29th but it was not meant to be... yet lol so here I am again hoping I get one soon.

I ordered April. Mine's 7/18 - 7/29 currently. It appears the back end of the date is the one to look out for. The front end has been stepping up daily but the back end has been steady at 7/29 or 7/30. In June the same thing happened to my EDD when I finally got a VIN on June 26th or so and delivery appointment for the 29th but it was not meant to be... yet lol so here I am again hoping I get one soon.
i thought this too but i think as the range shrinks, it's either closer to the front or to the middle. speaking anecdotally, my edd range was 7/16 - 7/27 for most of the week until i received a VIN yesterday and accepted delivery today for 7/20.

Do you need to call up DCU once you've updated your loan app through the DCU portal? Won't they just upload the updated loan docs for you within 1-2 business days?

Or did you need to call them to expedite the process, so you could get your DCU loan doc the very next day in order to submit to Tesla's rate match dept?

You need to call them to finalize your loan as per the email they sent after uploading the docs.

Reactions: SDM44
i thought this too but i think as the range shrinks, it's either closer to the front or to the middle. speaking anecdotally, my edd range was 7/16 - 7/27 for most of the week until i received a VIN yesterday and accepted delivery today for 7/20.
I hope really hope so. My EDD has been moving up a day everyday however the end date has remained the same 8/2. Spoke to the SA yesterday and he said he thinks I should be getting a VIN by next week. I’m not hold holding my breath on that statement though lol.

I hope really hope so. My EDD has been moving up a day everyday however the end date has remained the same 8/2. Spoke to the SA yesterday and he said he thinks I should be getting a VIN by next week. I’m not hold holding my breath on that statement though lol.
that's exactly what happened to me, the end date didn't change in the week before i got my VIN, so here's to hoping!

Reactions: Rdrich