Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have zero clue why I embarked on this journey knowing I'm the most impatient person around. Lol

My car was totalled and I was forced to jump in with both feet a little earlier than planned. I guess being carless and trying to come up with a plan for the next X number of months is what truly stresses me. I need to make a plan that doesn't consist of renting cars from now until God knows when.
Finding a car in the meantime is the key to being able to wait. I borrowed a car for 9 weeks and thought that would be enough. Now I have no car. Just found another car I can borrow for one more week. Renting a car where I am is like 75/day minimum For a crap car, so renting for any longer then a week or two is really a killer…

Finding a car in the meantime is the key to being able to wait. I borrowed a car for 9 weeks and thought that would be enough. Now I have no car. Just found another car I can borrow for one more week. Renting a car where I am is like 75/day minimum For a crap car, so renting for any longer then a week or two is really a killer…
Exactly same mess I have been going through b/w renting and ubering for the last 8 weeks as I sold SUV as I blindly believed my SA words…😔

Reactions: JustYNot
IMG_1338.jpeg

I saw many semi trucks (about every 5 minutes) on highway 101 carrying new Model Y and Model 3 heading San Francisco Pier 80.
It seems the oversea delivery is at full steam!

Reactions: Vanessafromcal
View attachment 688203
I saw many semi trucks (about every 5 minutes) on highway 101 carrying new Model Y and Model 3 heading San Francisco Pier 80.
The This could explain why the EDD many orders have beenI ordered my MYLR white/black on 5
View attachment 688203
I also saw a car carrier cargo ship at Pier 80 to be loaded with thousands of Teslas from the Fremont factory. This may explain why the EDD has been postponed steadily for many Apr/May orders in the past few days.