Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in my EDD window this weekend then was pushed +7/+14 the day after the i was in my window. I wish you better luck!
Ouch. I can only imagine the excitement you felt leading to the EDD range only to get that taken away. Like a kid next in line for ice cream to then be told they ran out, come back in 1-2 weeks. :(

Ouch. I can only imagine the excitement you felt leading to the EDD range only to get that taken away. Like a kid next in line for ice cream to then be told they ran out, come back in 1-2 weeks. :(
HAHA that is a perfect analogy! but getting a MYP I'll still be getting a car 2 months or more than my original MYLR order. I just need to be patient. I'm sharing my husband's MYLR we took delivery of at the EOQ2 in June, but that's starting to get really old and more difficult to juggle schedules.

Reactions: johnc925
I’m surprised my delivery date moved up. I have the 7 seat config which i figured would take longer, but maybe not. I also happen to live only about 30 mins from Fremont, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I finalised my order a week and a half before you. Maybe mine will move up too?
mim also in SoCal. Hoping that SoCA orders will be delivered at the end of the quarter. 🤞

Reactions: Dwman
Been a lurker but decided to join this awesome community!

OD: 8/4, Red/White 20”, 5 seats
I’ve been sitting at EDD of 11/23-12/13 for the past 2 weeks. It’s been pretty anti-climatic on my end lol

I'm very happy for you that you have an actual date. My colors are the same as yours, but my EDD has either been blank or has said "December" since my OD. This seems to be an EOQ generic place holder for me -- probably because my DC is Stockton.

For folks that want their car faster, chose a busy DC. My mistake... My guess is that trucks are loaded to go to a DC; and since Stockton isn't busy it is taking awhile to allocate a full truckload. So I'm stuck in limbo with a generic EOQ month and am not even on the EDD roller coaster yet...

The good news is that I saw a truck filled with Model Y's yesterday heading south on I-5; and one of them was red. So at least Fremont hasn't forgotten to keep making red cars. :) The various drone fly-overs of Fremont aren't showing a lot of red ones in the loading lot so I was getting worried until I saw the truck yesterday.

In looking at the flyovers of the Fremont truck loading lot, they line-up cars in lanes. When the lane is full, a truck comes, loads, and leaves. Does anyone know which lane is Stockton? Or is the lane assignment not that rigid?

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Last edited:
I was fearing that might be the case, I was almost tempted to go with White to see if my EDD would be sooner. I didn't want to settle so I bit the bullet in hopes that they don't forget us RedGang lol.

I forgot to add that I did get the MYLR, no tow, FSD, so maybe that's the reason for our different EDDs?