Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have taken delivery recently in CA - are Tesla delivering with either Mudflaps or the back door PPF pre-installed?
This seems to be the case for some areas of the country, so I'm just trying to figure out if I need to order it myself. (Because I want to apply it ASAP if it is not pre-installed)

For those who have taken delivery recently in CA - are Tesla delivering with either Mudflaps or the back door PPF pre-installed?
This seems to be the case for some areas of the country, so I'm just trying to figure out if I need to order it myself. (Because I want to apply it ASAP if it is not pre-installed)
Good question... I would like to know too... I 'm the same boat like you...

Mud flaps are not included with California orders. Mostly in Canada, maybe Maine, but nowhere else.

I'll probably regret asking this because it will add to my obsession, but where are you finding drone flyovers of Fremont?

For Fremont-specific flyovers, here are a couple of recent ones made every couple of weeks for the past 3 months:
https://www.youtube.com/c/teslafremontflyover

Teslerati has periodic flyover videos for the various other factories. Here is their page:
https://www.teslarati.com/?s=gigafactory

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Reactions: DarthStar
I made my order late July, got the VIN yesterday, delivery date is Sunday.
However I am PISSED!

tesla asked me to link my checking account for the 5k down payment. I log in to my bank today, and 69k is withdrawn from my account. Car paid in full, even though the website says 64k financed through Wells Fargo.

trsla can’t figure out what happened or why it happened, I will get a refund but extremely frustrating and is taking days most likely. Worst part of it all, I am in escrow and needed that money to wire over funds tomorrow. So freaking annoying.

However I am PISSED!

tesla asked me to link my checking account for the 5k down payment. I log in to my bank today, and 69k is withdrawn from my account. Car paid in full, even though the website says 64k financed through Wells Fargo.

trsla can’t figure out what happened or why it happened, I will get a refund but extremely frustrating and is taking days most likely. Worst part of it all, I am in escrow and needed that money to wire over funds tomorrow. So freaking annoying.
Call bank. Toyota did this to me too and the bank was able to reverse ACH transfer overnight.

However I am PISSED!

wooooooowwwwwww That's horrible!!!! Sorry you had to go through that!

However I am PISSED!

Tesla is just trying to save you anywhere from $2-4k in interest on payments. 😉

But seriously, how can that even happen? That is just so wrong.

I took delivery 8/10 in Costa Mesa, no mudflaps or PPF.

Reactions: SpaceShipDrvr
However I am PISSED!

Sorry to hear that. This totally sucks.

but again if this happens to me, I don’t even have $69k in my account… 🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Madsen203
Am in the Bay area. Ordered~ July 27th. Initially had an order date of November - December. Just saw it jump to September 29 or September 30. Is that normal?

That delivery date also coincides with the last date of Q3 so wondering if it is a placeholder.

MYLR, Blue, 20", black interior, 7-seater, no tow, no FST, OD 7/27, Profile Completion Date 7/27, Palo Alto, California

Am in the Bay area. Ordered~ July 27th. Initially had an order date of November - December. Just saw it jump to September 29 or September 30. Is that normal?

That delivery date also coincides with the last date of Q3 so wondering if it is a placeholder.

MYLR, Blue, 20", black interior, 7-seater, no tow, no FST, OD 7/27, Profile Completion Date 7/27, Palo Alto, California

Sorry meant to say Ordered ~ July 27th. Initially had a order delivery date of November - December. Currently it says September 29 - September 30.

Reactions: MTBevrider