Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Truck load of Y spotted along 405 SB, lets go socal delivery!!

21F4005A-7817-453B-B7B8-5B6ACC22776C.jpeg
B9E4ABD7-437F-41E0-AAB7-700AA602670A.jpeg

Finally!!! Got MY Vin!!!!!!! 🎉🍾🤣🤩🏆 I’m so excited!!! Was completing my normal afternoon app check in and there it was the blue button! Accepted Tesla vision etc and given tentative delivery of 9/8-9/10.
Congrats man! There is hope for the rest of us!

Dude, you're going to have to change your username soon!

Yesterday I was in the beginning of my window for the third time and as i thought i shifted this morning and the gap increased a little

EDD change +3/+4 to 9/8-9/21

Now it's lining up with what my SA said 2 weeks ago.
Uh oh, hope all of us Bay Area folks aren't getting deprioritized to latter part of September to maximize EOQ deliveries.

For the past 5 weeks, my EDD has either been blank or has said "December". Now for the first time I actually have an EDD date: December 21 - January 10
:D

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: 12/21 - 1/10
DC: Stockton

That’s pretty expensive for expediting 3 weeks to something you didn’t order. I thought about this too and realized that is a lot of hours I had to work and that much less I could put into something else.
Did you get VIN assignment yet?
Not yet. Looking retrospectively, I would have ordered the paint and 20" wheels if my would would have gone along originally, however, she has come around a lot and seems more excited than me. That is priceless.

Reactions: DZMY and TatisJr
Uh oh, hope all of us Bay Area folks aren't getting deprioritized to latter part of September to maximize EOQ deliveries.
I think it will be exactly that. My 2018 Model 3 RWD was delivered the last day of Q1, my 2019 M3P was delivered 4 days before end of Q3 (driven to my house by a factory tech who Ubered back to Fremont), and I assume my wife’s MYLR Sept 19-30 EDD will arrive towards the last days of the month as well.

Reactions: mrfeb14
Since I now have an EDD date instead of just "December", I can finally make a roller-coaster graph. Boring at this point; but having a date range is better than just having a generic month. :rolleyes:

Now the stressful part: since the DMV renewal on my 2006 Infiniti M35 is due in January, I really need delivery of the MYLR in December. At 375,000 miles, it won't pass smog this time (leaking valves). I had assumed that ordering the MYLR at the end of July would give me plenty of time. Little did I know...

I've got the pompoms out rooting for Austin to alleviate the Fremont pressure. Goooooo Austin 🥳

Scott

PS thanks go to OCJeff https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/members/ocjeff.156325/ for the roller-coaster graph concept.
--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: 12/21 - 1/10
DC: Stockton

1630943977082.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OCJeff