Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would "I am a fanboy of your photo" be allowed? Loved Aha since the 80's!
I would consider that sucking up to the moderator. If you knew who Morten Harket was without having to look it up, you’d be forgiven.

(Apologies to those of you hoping for real content in this thread about FSD Beta but maybe we do need an outlet while we await new builds.)

I would consider that sucking up to the moderator. If you knew who Morten Harket was without having to look it up, you’d be forgiven.

(Apologies to those of you hoping for real content in this thread about FSD Beta but maybe we do need an outlet while we await new builds.)
I do know them all, I wasn't joking. Have every Aha song ever made, but let's not get too ot. Besides, the soft rains of April are over.

Reactions: jebinc
It’s been a while since the “OG” group has gotten 69.3. Has there been any update whatsoever on it. Seems like Elon may have been a bigger force on the autopilot team than previously thought. He is so distracted owning a “44” billion dollar company that he is beginning to forget about FSD. It’s now all up to the autopilot team now to hold themselves accountable. Let’s sit back and see how it goes.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Oh lol. Guess I'm in the wrong for paying $15k and expecting to receive what I was promised 😂
All joking aside, I would bet you and any others waiting will get the next release, or the 1 after that. Hang in there. Fsd is fun to have and is very useful according to some members. Some use it all the time like me, and some just for testing, and some occasionally where they know it works well. Either way, it's worth the wait.
Even if you end up scared to death like the first time I tried it.

Last edited: