Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have to be doing some a/b testing with 10.69.2.4 vs 10.69.2.3. This morning, completely overcast skies , car drove remarkably well to my first stop. Rural roads, no disengagements or interventions. Even completed a maneuver it failed to complete on 10.69.2.3. It rained the rest of the day, and FSDb did pretty well when I was able to engage it. Maybe they are playing with different filters on the cams or something?

Im pretty excited that we are now only about 6 weeks from all of these issues being fixed. Exciting times!

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said during the Q4 2021 Earnings Call that he is confident the company’s Full Self-Driving suite will be finished by 2022.

Musk was extremely confident in his prediction, stating he will be “shocked” if Tesla does not complete FSD by the end of the year.
I mean, he didn't actually say either thing, but it's your lie, tell it however you want.

For example the word "finished" does not appear anywhere in the transcript of the entire Q4 21 call.

"shocked" does, but in relation to reaching a specific level of safety of the system, not it being "complete"
Feel free to try quoting his actual words instead of BS headlines sometime if you want a chance of pace though!
Happy to police fake news. But I think Elon really did say something similar. Would someone clarify please? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

Not interested in media commentary on Elon’s words. Looking for actual words.

Looking to award a moderator’s pet award. And a dunce cap.

Last edited:
What’s the difference between fanboy and fanboi?
Apparently there’s a certain group of people who claimed the rights for the word when it’s spelled with “i” instead of the “y”. After they claimed it, they deemed it as offensive. Now, as per the mod, we’re not allowed to use it. I got crap for it once, as if I’m supposed to keep a census of all sorts of secret offensive words random alphabet communities adopt into their slanguage.

Interestingly, based solely on TeslFi (not completely representative of whole install base, “I KNOW”), but the number of current “public” installs seems to align with mainstream (YouTube) influencers also posting videos of the same version.

Ie AI Driver, Chuck Cook, Dirty Tesla, Frenchie, etc.

NOW, it ONLY we could at least START trickling it out to the rest of us. Hopefully soon(we) rather than in a week or two.

Maybe the end of this thread….

A0F69A55-2A7A-45EC-9254-BB371F92F60D.jpeg

So 69.1 has now climaxed?🚬 That was a quickie.😝 Seems like 69 was just in it for the excitement and never really cared about me or my need for some interstate passion.🛣️

I'll give you one last chance 69 to prove it was about more than just pleasure for you. But if I haven't heard back before next Sat I am prepared to move on. V11 has caught my 👁️ and I see the potential for a more rewarding and meaningful long term relationship. V11 seems like the more responsible and well rounded choice since it will fulfill my inner most highway desires.

Not sure which version of Beta we are on now but I have to say, I am finding it more and more useful. I have been able to drive full drives with nothing more that accelerator intervention, and the interventions I have had have to deal with other cars trying to merge into my lane and the car driving like a dick trying to block them from merging. Other than that, pretty good.

Reactions: jebinc and xG35
Apparently there’s a certain group of people who claimed the rights for the word when it’s spelled with “i” instead of the “y”. After they claimed it, they deemed it as offensive. Now, as per the mod, we’re not allowed to use it. I got crap for it once, as if I’m supposed to keep a census of all sorts of secret offensive words random alphabet communities adopt into their slanguage.
Not sure what you guys are disagreeing with, I didn’t make the rules. Krash edited my post and then in PMs threatened to permaban me for not entertaining his nonsense logic. All for the use of that word with an “i” 😅😅

I mean Krash is the best mod ever. (moderator edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you guys are disagreeing with, I didn’t make the rules. Krash edited my post and then in PMs threatened to permaban me for not entertaining his nonsense logic. All for the use of that word with an “i” 😅😅
Not disagreeing with you - disagreeing with the (moderator edit) rule. ‘Fanboy’ and ‘Fanboi’ mean the same thing. If one is allowed, the other should. If one isn’t allowed then neither should be.

How about if I say I identify as a fanboi and by censoring the word they are denying my identity? I will not put up with fanboi discrimination!

Happy to police fake news. But I think Elon really did say something similar. Would someone clarify please? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

Not interested in media commentary on Elon’s words. Looking for actual words.

Looking to award a moderator’s pet award. And a dunce cap.

I mean, I cited my source and pointed out the first claim doesn't appear anywhere in it, and the second one does share a word (shocked) with the claimed quote but nothing else.

So there's nothing to quote for the first claim since it's outright false.

I guess I can quote the second?

Elon Musk Q4 2021 earnings call in early 2022 said:
I would be shocked if we do not achieve full self-driving safer than human this year. I would be shocked.
Versus the lie that 2101Guy CLAIMED Elon said of "Musk was extremely confident in his prediction, stating he will be “shocked” if Tesla does not complete FSD by the end of the year."
"safer than a human" is not remotely the same as "complete" a point Elon himself has repeatedly made, suggesting it would need to be many many times better than that in the long run.

Link to full transcript here: As you can see the word "finished" appears 0 times proving his first claim is not a Musk quote, and the "shocked" word appears as I describe, in relation to safety of the system not "completion" of the system again proving his second claim is not a Musk quote.

He does this constantly- posts claims about what Elon said that once you look it up aren't the actual words Elon said. I'm baffled how he hasn't been banned long ago, as this nonsense is basically near 100% of his posts ever.

The nearest Elon comes to anything similar to the quotes attributed to him is " my personal guess is that we'll achieve full self-driving this year"

A personal guess, one explicitly framed as that, is pretty far from a "confident promise" and even then isn't claiming a "complete" system since as pointed out he was only aiming for "safer than a human" while having previously said to be complete/approved it'd need to be much much better than that long term... so this seems to again be a reference to the thing he's talked about for a couple nears now, that it has all the underlying parts to potentially do each piece of self driving, NOT that it's REMOTELY complete/done and ready to reliably 100% of the time do all of them.

(moderator note: This is my current reigning thread winner today for journalistic integrity)