Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already spotted with by Teslascope. 2022.40.5, so it's on the latest production firmware branch:

1668265700670.gif

Not sure what you guys are disagreeing with, I didn’t make the rules. Krash edited my post and then in PMs threatened to permaban me for not entertaining his nonsense logic. All for the use of that word with an “i” 😅😅

I mean Krash is the best mod ever. (moderator edit)
See what I did there. Grin.

Really though, all of this is shortly to be moved to someplace less distracting.

They do not mean the same thing. The spelling is important. All of this is shortly to be moved to someplace less distractive.

seems the same to me.

See what I did there. Grin.

Really though, all of this is shortly to be moved to someplace less distractive.
Hey loosen up please, I gave you proof, if you caught the post that I was a huge Aha fan. You stated we are getting restless and getting ot was ok. We will all be complaining about the next release soon enough, and I am not crying in the rain or crying wolf!

Edit: for those that don't know or care, I have been dropping old song titles from Aha in my posts. I am not a suck up to moderators, but agree with his music taste.

Hey loosen up please, I gave you proof, if you caught the post that I was a huge Aha fan. You stated we are getting restless and getting ot was ok. We will all be complaining about the next release soon enough, and I am not crying in the rain or crying wolf!

Edit: for those that don't know or care, I have been dropping old song titles from Aha in my posts. I am not a suck up to moderators, but agree with his music taste.
Hmm I don’t know…. I hear a loud sucking sound… at first I thought someone left the vacuum on, but now…… 🤔

Hmm I don’t know…. I hear a loud sucking sound… at first I thought someone left the vacuum on, but now…… 🤔
Now you have taking me off my train of thought and have me hunting high and low for a response. Sounds like you want to take on me, or take me on, either way I am ready and ok with it since it's your birthright. Right @Krash ?

• Funny
Reactions: sleepydoc
Fanboyer? 🤔
No no no

The word I’m thinking of is one that is used by rappers as a term of endearment to one another. That word ends in “a”. Same word used by the Klan (or by the persons on Jan 6th event) ends in “er” and isn’t a term of endearment.

Krash is saying the Y vs i situation with fanboy word is similar in that it’s only not offensive to use if you are one of those persons ending in i using it towards another person ending in i.

Make sense?

That said, his interpretation does not align with urban dictionary and it’s definitions/spelling

No no no

The word I’m thinking of is one that is used by rappers as a term of endearment to one another. That word ends in “a”. Same word used by the Klan (or by the persons on Jan 6th event) ends in “er” and isn’t a term of endearment.

Y vs i situation with fanboy word is similar in that it’s only not offensive to use if you are one of those persons ending in i using it towards another person ending in i.

Make sense?
So you’re saying that if sleepydoc and I identify as the word with an “i”, we could call each other that and it’s okay?

• Informative
Reactions: 2101Guy

seems the same to me.
I found the same thing. The i form has been around a long time with no issues. (moderator edit)

Last edited by a moderator: