Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have v11 in my s. Does this mean I have the magical single stack?

8637265D-3354-4CE1-977F-43319170562A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
Catching up to the main software branch and going single stack clears the way to wide release to all FSD licensees in the holiday release.

Or, maybe it's imminent in 10.69.3.X?
Value added jumping to V11 stack:
1 The end of this 69 thread!
2 An end to the “I” vs “Y” debate
3 (moderator edit) gets to rehash his arsenal of negative FUD in a new platform
4 Single stack unity to Hopefully wash away hundreds of “how do I get FSDb” threads
5 A new list of features for people to complain about lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Value added jumping to V11 stack:
1 The end of this 69 thread!
2 An end to the “I” vs “Y” debate
3 (moderator edit) gets to rehash his arsenal of negative FUD in a new platform
4 Single stack unity to Hopefully wash away hundreds of “how do I get FSDb” threads
5 A new list of features for people to complain about lol.
6. Call sign Krash is effectively relieved of ownership?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Man I make a joke about v11 and it then immediately comes out. I should joke about stuff here more often!

Now to see how many more weeks we are all stuck on 2022.20.19. By the time we get onto 2022.40.X it’s gonna feel like a whole car upgrade with all the nice features we are missing. I was mad not having caraoke on my road trip last weekend in my refresh X thanks to being in fsd beta.

Man I make a joke about v11 and it then immediately comes out. I should joke about stuff here more often!

Now to see how many more weeks we are all stuck on 2022.20.19. By the time we get onto 2022.40.X it’s gonna feel like a whole car upgrade with all the nice features we are missing. I was mad not having caraoke on my road trip last weekend in my refresh X thanks to being in fsd beta.
You're mad about not having caraoke.....

I drive my wife's 3 just so I can have more cowbells. I got a fever...

I never had it in my refresh S, not even before beta. Did it just come out for refreshed vehicles?

Not disagreeing with you - disagreeing with the (moderator edit) rule. ‘Fanboy’ and ‘Fanboi’ mean the same thing. If one is allowed, the other should. If one isn’t allowed then neither should be.

How about if I say I identify as a fanboi and by censoring the word they are denying my identity? I will not put up with fanboi discrimination!
I know, it's (moderator-edited) isn't it?

Reactions: FSDtester#1