Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so we can legit just talk about the same thing in circles.
Thats the problem. Instead of talking about current release and how it may differ from tohers or what strategies to use for maximising FSDb the way it is - trolls just talk about FSD / Elon or whataever in general - the same stuff that has been discussed a thousand times in every other thread.

That is what I mean by trolling.

Thats the problem. Instead of talking about current release and how it may differ from tohers or what strategies to use for maximising FSDb the way it is - trolls just talk about FSD / Elon or whataever in general - the same stuff that has been discussed a thousand times in every other thread.

That is what I mean by trolling.
I feel like there’s a healthy mixture of both in here.

But I guess you want more speculations on how to make it better, because Tesla won’t communicate anything to us peasants.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Did you have any strikes? Seems like you've been removed from the beta, and placed on the general code branch.
similar weird experiences. Updated from 69.2.4 to 69.3.1, and somehow FSD wasn't enabled. In autopilot settings it says to request it and that I'm in the queue, which is weird since I've been using it since 10.8 last christmas... So I went to the software tab just to confirm I'm on 69.3.1 and I am, but it started downloading 2022.40.4.1... I was curious so I just let it continue, but after 50% or somewhere around there it stopped downloading. My app never told me I had an update or anything, and my app also doesn't say anything about safety score or fsd queue.
Something similar happened to a friend of mine. Tesla support restored it for him.

Some visual integration required. Not so fast, sales & marketing guy!

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 11.24.00 AM.png

Last edited:
Is your beef with this is that it isn't a "wide" release if you have to ask for it?

Yes, prior to this occurring, we decided that a request requirement is not wide.

Also it's not a release to the fleet (equivalent to wide).

I think normally people think of wide release as release to everyone who is entitled to it.

But whatever. It's not a wide release to the fleet. I think we can all agree on that.

Also you can't get this (presumably) if you have .40, though I guess I don't know that. And presumably that could change with future releases. Side issue.

Hopefully wide release and the same software to everyone occurs by the end of the year, FSD or not. (However single stack is not necessarily a prerequisite for wide release.)

Last edited:
I feel like there’s a healthy mixture of both in here.

But I guess you want more speculations on how to make it better, because Tesla won’t communicate anything to us peasants.
There is no "healthy" trolling.

There are separate threads to discuss long term FSD or Tesla's communication or promises etc.

Trolling is when someone brings that up in every thread. How does that add value ?

This is a thread on 69.x - for eg. - all talk should be focused on 69.x. Other things are OT.

There is no "healthy" trolling.

There are separate threads to discuss long term FSD or Tesla's communication or promises etc.

Trolling is when someone brings that up in every thread. How does that add value ?

This is a thread on 69.x - for eg. - all talk should be focused on 69.x. Other things are OT.

Sir yes sir! Zero fun policy sir!

Yes, prior to this occurring, we decided that a request requirement is not wide.

I think normally people think of wide release as release to everyone who is entitled to it.

But whatever. It's not a wide release to the fleet. I think we can all agree on that.
Good to know that the semantics police work on holidays.

Elsewhere, the semantics police have caught the fact that there are North American countries south of the US that did not get FSD beta.

trolling <> "fun".

You keep beating a strawman.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what’s ”fun”. I find trolling more entertaining to read than 5 paragraph posts on how someone drove with FSD beta on and it missed a turn. Or the same ol suggestions of “do a hard reset, soft reset, recalibrate your cameras”

To each their own.

That’s another possibility. I can imagine them testing same-stack smart summon this way
reading some of the other comments I'm more inclined to think @AlanSubie4Life is correct and there are three versions now.
The real wide release, which is the FSD you get when you pay your $15000 but is still a beta.
Then there is the not-so-wide release which you get the option to install the beta beta once you have FSD.
Then there is the secret squirrel release which may one day be the single stack V11. But as that completely replaces the old AP stack and will take a bunch more testing. In theory, this will be the only release for all cars and even basic AP will based on this version - loooots of testing before that happens.

Also you can't get this (presumably) if you have .40, though I guess I don't know that. And presumably that could change with future releases. Side issue.

Hopefully wide release and the same software to everyone occurs by the end of the year, FSD or not. (However single stack is not necessarily a prerequisite for wide release.)
You typically have very useful feedback and opinions but too often you feel the need to define specific values which honestly devalues your contribution. “We decided that requests….” No You decided that just like 5 seconds is correct but 5.3 seconds is far to long. Loose the data self defined fluffery, it doesn’t add Any validity to your posts. Lol. Semantics is still semantics Even when you self proclaim a data point. It went wide, deep, long whatever. More users were added to the pool which is a fine thing.

but that would imply that macOS and Windows beta are also not “wide” releases. I’m not sure how much wider the release COULD be. If Tesla just pushed it to every car some people would howl about being “forced” to test beta software.

but that would imply that macOS and Windows beta are also not “wide” releases. I’m not sure how much wider the release COULD be. If Tesla just pushed it to every car some people would howl about being “forced” to test beta software.
I think the dispute is that not ALL people who requested beta, got beta. Speculations are it’s due to being on a newer production build than the beta is.