Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it’s stuck at 7PM yesterday
There's a 24hour restriction that seems to go down to the second from the previous software check attempt. I checked last night at the 24 hour mark, and it didn't actually check until loading the Software settings screen again later that minute.

But don't be too surprised either if you don't get it at 7pm as 10.69.25 seems to be rolling out to 15-20% of the FSD Beta population based on both TeslaFi and Teslascope, so still more likely not but expanded from yesterday's 5% rollout.

That didn't work for me. Two buttons, two buttons+brake, power off all no effect

I see it's up to 634 now on TeslaFi - but haven't seen any car actually install it yet. Maybe they're all blocked by the 24hr nonsense.
Didn't work for me either including a complete power down. The only thing I can think is to go into service mode and do a software reinstall... seems too risky. Unless someone else has done it before and it worked

Why are you guys wasting so much effort? The updates are PUSHED and all the pulling in the world won't change that. In the queue you get. Not in the queue you wait. No matter how many resets, software checking or even the praise the great Elon dance around your car you do.

Will maybe the praise the great Elon dance might work if you post on Tweeter.

Why are you guys wasting so much effort? The updates are PUSHED and all the pulling in the world won't change that. In the queue you get. Not in the queue you wait. No matter how many resets, software checking or even the praise the great Elon dance around your car you do.

Will maybe the praise the great Elon dance might work if you post on Tweeter.
Because @jebinc and I are throwing a Party tonight with Snoop Dogg himself and he specifically requested the new light show.

Edit: Posting on Twitter now... good advice 👍

Last edited:
The updates are PUSHED and all the pulling in the world won't change that
For the past few FSD Beta updates, some people have noticed that the car doesn't realize an update has been made available until actually checking the Software screen. Most people do get it automatically pushed triggering a notification, but others have needed to do it manually and let the check run for about a minute before it starts downloading. (And for a few updates before that, there were some running into a WiFi bug where a 2-scrollwheel reset was needed for it to correctly connect to check for updates.)

Maybe all of these issues have been fixed, so that's why Tesla switched to the no-more-than-once-every-24-hours manually triggered check. Others have reported manually checking and then getting an automatic update notification within 24 hours, so it might not help or hurt to check.

For the past few FSD Beta updates, some people have noticed that the car doesn't realize an update has been made available until actually checking the Software screen. Most people do get it automatically pushed triggering a notification, but others have needed to do it manually and let the check run for about a minute before it starts downloading. (And for a few updates before that, there were some running into a WiFi bug where a 2-scrollwheel reset was needed for it to correctly connect to check for updates.)

Maybe all of these issues have been fixed, so that's why Tesla switched to the no-more-than-once-every-24-hours manually triggered check. Others have reported manually checking and then getting an automatic update notification within 24 hours, so it might not help or hurt to check.
Right - it seems that the car is tagged for update availability and will may download during its standard check, but manually checking is also an option which is why it starts downloading on check for some folks.
I'm guessing now that there are way more cars than before, lots of folks checking every few minutes is like a DDOS attack :)

Right - it seems that the car is tagged for update availability and will may download during its standard check, but manually checking is also an option which is why it starts downloading on check for some folks.
I'm guessing now that there are way more cars than before, lots of folks checking every few minutes is like a DDOS attack :)
It was only recently they pushed one that ended up getting hung on the checksum at 50% for 24-36 hours for a ton of folks. Makes sense they needed to change something.

I wondered how long they would allow the end user to ping the servers was going to stand.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Finally there's a slew of new pending downloads.

Screenshot_20221221_042820.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221221_042820.png
    Screenshot_20221221_042820.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: FSDtester#1